- Videohry, Sport
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
[INTERNSHIP] Sales New Business
- Stáž (6 měsíc/měsíce/měsíců)
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 6 měsíců
Who are they?
As one of the world’s leading esports teams, Team Vitality is dedicated to developing the next generation of esports athletes, striving for excellence in all areas. The team is home to the world’s top athletes on 7 games and is one of only 10 teams competing in the League of Legends European Championship, Europe’s most popular esports league. Active in France, Germany and India, the club has competed in over 1000 tournaments and stood atop over 250 podiums around the globe.
To offer the best esports experience to both athletes and supporters, Team Vitality has surrounded itself with the most prestigious collaborators and supervisors, including former Olympic athletes, sports managers, as well as managers of renowned companies.
Sensitive to the educational value that must surround passionate young esportsmen and women, the club’s ambition is to train the great athletes of tomorrow and do everything in their power to develop their fullest potential.
Within the New Business team and reporting to the Partnership Development Manager, you will be in charge of the following missions :
1/ Business Development :
- Identify a portfolio of companies to prospect ;
- Create targeted partnership offers adapted to the different typologies of companies
prospected and to the specific objectives of the brands
- Establish contact with targeted companies in order to lead to a business meeting to
present Team Vitality structure and partnership opportunities/packages;
- Prepare and organize meetings;
- Follow up regarding these meetings with prospects;
- Designing forecast documents, communication materials (newsletter, flyers, etc.),
presentations and sales pitches or any other document for the purpose of
communicating Team Vitality's know-how and the relevance of a partnership to
2/ Business intelligence :
- Continuous self-training to sale Team Vitality offers and to have a perfect mastery of
them: Sponsoring, activations, one-off campaign…
- Study and monitor the market and the competitors;
- Master the commercial pitches and sales supports;
- Set up a business intelligence specific to Esport activities, communication, events.
You are preferably coming from a 4/5 year degree (Business school, engineering school or university).
You are at the end of your studies and you wish to specialize in the sponsorship/partnership sales sector.
- Sense of negotiation, initiative and autonomy
- High work capacity
- Ability to listen and high level of rigor on a daily basis
- Excellent organization and adaptation skills
You have a real appetite for sales and demonstrate a first successful experience in sales activities (New Business, Account Management, Account Executive, Sales Development Representative…).
A previous experience in a similar position within a sports rights holder, a commercial agency, a consulting agency or with an advertiser will be an strong added value.
Other skills/qualifications required :
- Fluent profesionnal English – mandatory
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word) – essential
- Knowledge of the esport industry - highly appreciated
- Photoshop skills - considered an added value
- 6 months internship - Starting as soon as possible
- Remuneration according to profile
Recruitment process in 2 steps at least:
1. Phone interview – Partnership Development Manager (30 minutes)
2. Physical/Digital Interview & Business Case - Sales
3. Final interview – HR (20 minutes)
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru