- SaaS / Cloud Services, Energie, SocialTech / GreenTech
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Country Manager US
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: > 7 let
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
At Spinergie, we aim to take part in the decarbonization of the maritime industry and the development of offshore wind. It is a complex and urgent challenge to take up for the protection of oceans and the energy transition.
Our ambition is to mobilize our collective intelligence and our proprietary algorithms to transform millions of data points into operational insights and recommendations. For our clients - stakeholders in the global maritime and energy industries - this translates into a SaaS solution that helps them track their operations in real-time and analyse their performance. .
Decarbonising offshore activities has become a key concern. Our latest fundraising will help us to triple our team and speed up our development. In addition to our offices in France and the US, we plan to soon open new locations in Asia and South America.
Why join us?
Because you will have an impact
You will be engaged in building a platform specialised in the analysis of maritime activities which helps our clients to lower their carbon emissions.
You will also contribute to Spinergie’s development by expanding our solution and anticipating our clients’ needs.
Because you will be stimulated
We are a passionate, ambitious and target-driven team. Joining Spinergie will allow you to be autonomous. You will also be able to tackle technological challenges in an international team. Your ideas and initiatives will be deeply appreciated, as we value teamwork.
Because we care about people
We push people to find their balance within Spinergie. Listening, helping each other and trust are the pillars of our relations. You will gain flexibility by being able to work remotely.
Spinergie is expanding globally. To drive and grow our company in the US, we are looking for a talented Country Manager.
Directly reporting to the CEO and part of the leadership team, your objective is to establish Spinergie as a market leader in the US. You are in charge of the evangelization of the market and our local expansion.
With the support of HQ teams, you are fully accountable for the growth of our customer base and the quality of our operations.
- Be responsible for Spinergie’s growth in the US and its P&L
- Build and manage the US team composed of AE, AM, Solution Engineers and Marketing
- Create strategic partnerships with industry leaders to drive growth in the US
- Provide valuable feedback to Product team and participate in building the product roadmap
- Work with HQ teams to improve tools and processes
- Be the “face of Spinergie” in the US (TV interviews, panels…)
- 7+ years’ experience with a background in startups /scale-ups either in commercial or general management roles
- 2-3 year experience in the maritime or offshore industry
- Proven track record of managing a P&L at country/ regional/ category level
- Highly commercially focused
- A passion for driving businesses forward, being pragmatic and problem solving
- Strong team player and excellent communicator
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru