- Mobile Apps, SaaS / Cloud Services, Lidské zdroje (HR)
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Strategic Key Account Manager
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Who are they?
Skello is a hyper-growth European company with a mission: to plan the success of its customers.
In concrete terms, Skello is revolutionizing workforce management by allowing any manager to optimize, simplify and plan work through an innovative and intuitive tool.
In 5 years, our team has grown from 4 to 150 people and we now support more than 7,000 customers in all sectors. We work with Accor, Adidas, Biocoop, Groupe Bertrand, Pharmavie, Yves Rocher and Starbucks.
Our ambition is to create ever more effective tools to help our clients achieve their goals and success. To achieve this, we have raised a €40M Series B round of financing from expert funds in the field (Partech, Aglaé Venture & XAnge), and we plan to double our workforce by 2022 to become the European leader.
Our international expansion starts in 2021 with our presence in Belgium, Switzerland, Spain and Germany!
In the midst of our internationalization, the Skello teams want every talent on the teamto be comfortable with English in order to listen and understand it. The exact level expected will then depend on each position.
Want to join us? Go for it!
Skello is a European company with one mission: reinvent shifted work through a collaborative solution which enables teams to better anticipate, organize and communicate.
In short, Skello is a workforce management solution for shift based workplaces that enables teams to tackle the hassle of complex scheduling. For managers, Skello optimizes work organization by helping them to make the best decisions in managing their staff costs. For employees, our tool facilitates easy and open communication and simplifies daily life.
Skello’s ambition is to be the number one solution for shifted work teams in Europe. To achieve this, Skello raised a €40M Series B round of financing from expert funds in the field (Partech, Aglaé Ventures & XAnge) in order to bring ever more value to our clients through new features and to open up new markets, beyond our historic industries such as hospitality, retail and health.
Our Key Accounts (Enterprise) department is aimed at the leading players in the Hospitality (Hotels, Restaurants, CHR), Retail (Food, Textile, Specialized Distribution) and Health / Wellness sectors.
Skello is a leader in new generation HR management solutions for companies with complex planning challenges.
We have developed a modern Workforce Management & Employee Scheduling methodology based on three areas:
- Experience & Simplicity: Skello is the easiest solution and the most adopted by the field. Unlike traditional solutions, ergonomics play a key role on the solution and ensure the service is used fully, on a daily basis.
- Insights: Skello improves team performance by giving managers the tools to make the best planning decisions. This allows them to maximize customer satisfaction while optimizing payrolls.
- Employee Engagement: The labour shortage in our sectors is the top priority of our clients.
Within the Key Accounts division, we are looking for our Senior Key Account Managers Franchises to accelerate growth of the company through the development of chain networks in collaboration with all Skello teams and strongly contribute to the Franchises Strategic plan.
While maximizing the deployment of our existing framework agreements (Relais & Château, Au Bureau, Accor, Best Western, Weldom, Biocoop, Carrefour, Pharmavie...), your objective will be to establish Skello within new strategic accounts in our priority sectors (Hospitality, Retail, Health).
- Set up a real prospecting strategy for the franchised brands
- Be responsible for the development of a new business model and the implementation of a new business model for the company
- Be a key player in helping us negotiate with major market players to greatly contribute to the development of MRR and the brand
- Implement a prospecting and follow-up strategy on a portfolio of key account franchises to develop the associated Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Conduct negotiations with C-levels of strategic accounts to set up business generating framework agreements
- Involve and mobilize Small & Medium Business acquisition teams to carry out hunting plans on targeted brands and achieve the objectives set
- Analyse performance and derive action plans to optimise our penetration rates
- Activate regional layers to improve our local presence
- Contribute to maintain a good level of general satisfaction, in close collaboration with the Customer Success Management monitoring teams, on the brands in the portfolio and limit churn
- Coordinate the internal cross-functional teams (Marketing, Operations, Finance, etc.) to leverage the brands activation
- Graduate of a top business school
- 8+ years experience in sales positions and successful experience in Account management position
- A hunter's spirit, a lover of healthy competition and a team player
- Well organized, structured with good interpersonal skills
- Strong ownership and ability to challenge
- Experience in SaaS / good understanding of the challenges of a software company is a plus
- Professional English
- Discovery call: 30 min with Charlotte, Talent Acquisition
- 1st interview: 30 min with Mathieu, Enterprise Sales Director
- In-house case study
- 2nd interview: 75 mins with Mathieu, Enterprise Sales Director
- 3rd "Culture" interview: 30 mins with Marion, Senior Director Key Accounts & Partnerships
- 4th Vision interview : 30 min with Charles, Chief Revenue Officer
- Reference taking and offer
Perks and benefits
We believe in the well-being and development of our employees at work. We therefore offer everyone :
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris
- A thoughtful home-office policy (two to three days a week)
- A 150€ credit to invest in furnitures to work from home
- A lunch card (Swile)
- A gym in our own offices
- An health plan (Alan)
- An onboarding and a continuous training session budget
- Ten days leave in addition to the five weeks paid holiday
- Commute compensation (50%) and mobility package
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru