Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Siemens is one of the largest technology companies in the Czech Republic. They have Long-established tradition and over 10,000 employees. The company operates in fields of industry, transport, infrastructure and healthcare, while their products and solutions influence the daily lives of thousands of people. They produce electricity, operate production in factories (even processes such as bottling beer), make buildings smarter and greener and build trains and underground trains that ensure safe transport. Last but not least, Siemens health devices have been improving population health for almost 130 years.
We are global competence center for Drives and Motion Control products and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive
technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and efficiency.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop
tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds #digitalminds
Join us and become our Marketing and Communications Manager!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about Motion Control (MC) and its digital offering
- Deploy successfully marketing and communications campaigns for MC and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Develop new and creative marketing and communication strategies, campaigns and other measures (360 degree marketing and
- communications approach) for MC‘s digital and software offerings
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and communications team in MC HQs
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies
You can look forward to:
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Excellent opportunity to grow and develop in many areas
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere in our team and use of English on daily basis
- Degree or professional experience in B2B marketing, communications or a related field (> 3 years)
- Proven experience in marketing and / or communications together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Experience in planning and realizing of customer projects (e.g. trade fairs, events)
- Experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing, communications and digital
- campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Demonstrable experience in developing and managing online and social media campaigns SEO/SEM (Search engine optimization &
- Solid knowledge in online communications (e.g. websites, website analytics and tools) and / or strong motivation to learn the relevant
- Siemens online and social media tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and communications measurement
- Interested in technology
- Proficient in English, solid German language skills would be a plus but are not required
We also offer!
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and /
- or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome. Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com.
- Cell phone
- Discount on company products / services
- Contributions to the pension / life insurance
- Flexible start/end of working hours
- Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Corporate preschool
- Occasional work from home
- 13th monthly salary
- Individual schedules of working hours
- Individual budget for personal growth