- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Digital, AdTech / MarTech
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Lead Gen Exec
- Plný úvazek
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat příležitostně z domova
- Vzdělání: 1 rok VŠ
- zkušenosti: > 6 měsíců
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Rakuten Advertising provides advertising technology and consumer insights to the world’s leading brands and retailers. Working with agencies and brands around the world, Rakuten Advertising unites technology, client strategy and consumer insights to deliver advertising experiences that drive increased brand awareness and marketing performance. With access to Rakuten’s diverse media properties and audiences, combined with an award-winning performance network and proprietary consumer research, Rakuten Advertising creates the right conditions to reach new customers and sustain long-lasting loyalty.
Rakuten was founded in 1997 and is the world’s first successful merchant-focused e-commerce marketplace. Rakuten now encompasses over 70 businesses worldwide spanning e-commerce, digital content, communications and fintech that reach more than 1 billion members around the globe. You may have seen our logo as sponsors, on the jerseys of The Golden State Warriors who won the 2017 NBA Championship or FC Barcelona.
Rakuten Advertising is the marketing and advertising arm of Rakuten, focussed on helping the world’s leading brands find new customers and maximise the returns from their advertising budgets.
A fantastic opportunity has now opened in Paris for a Lead Gen Exec to join the sales team,
Working closely with sales team and marketing team, you will be issued a lead list of previously screened prospects to initiate contact, find out commercial information and book meetings. Your primary role is to generate new business opportunities for the sales team. Working across multiple campaigns you will be responsible for contacting businesses, building relationships and identifying opportunities to pass to the sales team. A highly competitive commission package plus the opportunity to learn from an industry leading digital marketing organisation, and highly consultative professional sales team, awaits the successful candidate.
- Conduct online research and networking.
- Book new business meetings.
- Achieve personal targets.
- Liaise closely with marketing to ensure sales team are updated and vice versa.
- Demonstrate highly proactive worth ethic with strong desire to deliver results.
- Increase the awareness of the Rakuten brand by always positively representing the company
- Have engaging conversations with a large number of prospects on a daily basis
- Use CRM software to record sales information
- Manage professional relationships and follow up with prospects in a timely manner
- Submit meeting forecasts to management on a regular basis
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- High level of attention to detail
- A good level of business acumen
- Proven team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Target driven, hard worker
- Punctual and reliable
- A willingness to learn
- Computer proficiency - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience of Salesforce or a CRM system would be an advantage
- Degree standard ideally.
- A-Level as a minimum
- This is an entry-level position – being organized, willing to learn and highly motivated are the most important traits needed for this role.
Great technology is important, but at the end of the day it’s our people that make our company great. We attract, develop and retain the best talent at every level. And we invest in their progress.
For us, diversity isn’t just something that’s nice to have, it’s essential to our success. Different perspectives bring strength to every team. New voices are welcome. Come grow with us. We promise this: we make talent decisions with speed, honesty and respect. Great things happen when talent and opportunity meet.
For this role, we have a 3-step process which would involve an assignment which you will need to present at a second interview.
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru