PlayPlay is the online video creation solution that allows Marketing, Communication and HR teams to turn any message into an engaging video in minutes.
Since 2017, PlayPlay has been growing exponentially:
- 1,500 customers (including two-thirds of the CAC40) in 15 countries
- 200+ employees in Paris, New York and Berlin;
- 65 M$ raised (series A and B);
Member of the French Tech 120 and recently ranked #26 in the Top100 rising B2B Scale-up in Europe by Sifted!
PlayPlay is the company for you if you want to:
- Join a hyper-growth scale-up that allows you to invest in multiple projects and benefit from rapid evolution opportunities 🌱
- Work on a product loved by our customers (65+ NPS) and in constant improvement 🚀
- Learn from great colleagues in a positive work environment that thrives on ambition, drive, humility, transparency, and teamwork (our 4.8/5 rating on Glassdoor is proof of that!) 🤝
- Enjoy activities organized by the Happiness team (Music Quizzes, concerts, seminars, etc.) 🎉
Work a hybrid model with three days working from home per week and four weeks of full-remote per year (overseas is allowed in any country with a time difference of 3 hours or less) 💻
We are backed by investors such as Insight Partners (HubSpot, Twitter), Balderton (Revolut, Aircall) and Point9 (Loom, Zendesk) who are helping us become the global leader in video creation. And to achieve this, we are looking for the best talent in the market!
Read more about "The 100 good reasons to join PlayPlay":
We are looking for employees who are attracted to entrepreneurship: being involved in projects, having an impact on the business, being creative and taking initiatives.
We work in an excellent atmosphere, with a strong emphasis on transparency, collaboration and communication.
At PlayPlay, there is no "typical profile":
We are looking for talented, caring people who are looking for a highly motivating team challenge.