- SaaS / Cloud Services, Software, Turismus
- Navštívit stránku
Year of Founding2013
Average Age34 years old
„All your travel options in one place.“
„Enable billions of people to travel seamlessly, anywhere, any way.“
„More than 1,000 trusted travel partners across trains, buses, flights, ferries, and airport transfers, so that you can focus on the journey.“
Omio is a leading multi-modal travel platform that allows consumers in Europe, the United States, and Canada to easily book trains, buses, ferries, and flights – saving them both time and money. The company has successfully built a platform focused on the underserved and highly fragmented ground and water transportation markets. Currently issuing travel tickets across 37 countries, in 21 different languages, and 26 different currencies, for 1000+ travel transportation providers, Omio’s innovative platform brings together a significant number of travel operators and seamlessly integrates their respective inventories.
What they are looking for
Omio is looking for talented engineers (Backend/Fullstack/Frontend) with passion for building strong products that are used by millions of users globally.
Do you believe in a world where everyone has access to travel? Join us to help build a global, digital platform that changes how we travel and moves us to new places.
Good to know
- work for 6 weeks from anywhere in the world
- enjoy bi-weekly coffee beans subscription service in the office
- unwind during a monthly in-office chair massage session
- fully use your 27 days of vacation, 5 sick days, 1 birthday day off, 1 moving day off, 2 additional days off for education
- dogs are more than welcome
Did you know?
- Omio operates in 37 countries, covering more than 1000 transportation providers
- 33+ million of tickets sold across the globe to date
- 10+ million unique routes offered
- 52 nationalities in company
Otázky a odpovědi