Stage - Community Builder (Lyon)
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
At Malt, we believe in a world where success is powered by the combination of the right people, the right team, and the right projects.
We have created a new work order by building the fastest-growing freelancing marketplace in Europe, connecting freelancers with over 40,000 companies ready to take their projects to the next level.
We are present in 5 countries in Europe (France, Spain, Germany, Belgium & Netherlands) and it’s not going to stop there!
Life on Malt 🪐
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 430k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭:
As Malt is growing and scaling we are looking for motivated individuals to join our Community team in our Lyon office. Malt is a community of more than 500K freelancers in France : tech, project manager, support functions, product designers, marketing consultants, etc. The Community team's mission is to attract and activate most high value freelancers, engage them in the community, be responsible for their experience, and contribute to the growth of the company.
Our freelancers community can turn into our best ambassadors, and sales.
Key responsibilities ✨:
About you 🧑🚀:
How to join the mission? 🚀
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐