- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Stage - Account Executive & Business Developer for Germany - Paris
- Stáž (6 měsíc/měsíce/měsíců)
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
At Malt, we believe in a world where success is powered by the combination of the right people, the right team, and the right projects.
We have created a new work order by building the fastest-growing freelancing marketplace in Europe, connecting freelancers with over 40,000 companies ready to take their projects to the next level.
We are present in 5 countries in Europe (France, Spain, Germany, Belgium & Netherlands) and it’s not going to stop there!
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiege, Malt has become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace, now home to a dynamic community of 470k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
At Malt, we believe that success is powered by the perfect combination of the right people, the right team, and the right projects. We’re merely the “planet” at the heart of this “galaxy of work” bringing everyone together.
To do this, we’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, AI-driven tech platform—to match companies with the right freelance talent. But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more. For us, it’s all about giving both freelancers and companies added peace of mind, so that every experience on Malt is nothing less than (inter)stellar.
Today, our company is growing fast and we need people like you to help us write this next chapter. So, if you’re up for a rewarding challenge, don’t wait—get your ticket to planet Malt today. Because together, we can change the world of work.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 18+ countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
About the role
This internship will enable you to be the voice and spirit of Malt to our new German customers. The Account Executive is a key position, a real "customer switch", and takes care of all new customers looking for freelancers. Proactive, you are able to personify your clients and to help them to get the best solution and service for their needs.
You are the first point of contact for all new German customers on the platform and the dedicated contact for a portfolio of SMB (Small & Medium Business) customers.
Your role is to convert a maximum of projects on the platform and to detect the best opportunities.
At Malt, the AE team interacts with "hot" prospects who already have a written project: your role is therefore to bring value directly to your customers and to dig deeper!
As Account Executive & Business Developer for Germany , your mission will be
Our Recruitment process
☎️ Proposal within 48h
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru