- FinTech/InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services, Blockchain
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
- Plný úvazek
- Počáteční datum:
- Plat od 40K € do 60K €
- Možnost pracovat plně z domova
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: > 2 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Kiln makes blockchain infrastructure simple for investors and developers and accelerates the decentralization of the web.
The start-up manages over 8,500 validators with $600M of assets under management. We deploy our validators on 3 different clouds around the world.
Kiln’s SaaS platform supports the most important Web3 projects. That includes Ethereum, Solana, Polkadot, Cosmos and Tezos. Kiln deals with infrastructure, security and software topics on a daily basis.
The team is made up of ecosystem enthusiasts formerly employed at Google, Circle, Ledger, Chainalysis, Polygon and others.
If your goal is to make the web more secure, stable, decentralized and fair, join Kiln.
We’ve just raised our Series A - 17M$ !
Permanent role - full-time - 40/60k depending on exp
We’re looking for a technical sourcer to work closely with our TAM Myriam, to be the 2nd member of our Talent team. The job can quickly evolve internally, according to your aspirations.
We are looking for someone comfortable focusing on quality profiles (expertise & soft skills) much more than quantity.
Most recruitments will be around the tech (75%), then support functions.
- We have the chance to have a direction allowing us to choose our tools, as long as budget is smartly used
- Currently using Crew ATS, sourcing through X-ray and job posts on Web3 careers, documentation on Notion
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
🎯Settle as a trustful Talent Acquisition Specialist, being in contact with Kiln’s Hiring Managers, candidates, and partners (recruitment agencies)
🤝 Manager recruitment process, including sourcing, interviews, candidates’ skills assessment, offers, and integration of new Kilners.
🗒️ Write captivating job ads to promote each career opportunity at Kiln
🧙Offering the best candidate experience and contributing to its continuous improvement
👥 Nurture and participate in our candidate’s talent pool growth
💪 Share your ideas and take part in Kiln’s employer brand, to become known with an impeccable reputation in the web3 ecosystem
🌍 Take an active part in crypto/blockchain events & promote Kiln
Don’t censor yourself: get in touch even if you’re not matching 100% of these points.
Skills & background
- Significant direct approach experience, on scarce profiles, such as developers (ideally in a tech company)
- Experience hunting on Linkedin or Google X-ray, you are comfortable with boolean searches
- English & French must both be perfectly fluent
- Proven personal interest in crypto or blockchain
- Excellent presentation skills, physically or on the phone
- Self-demanding about impeccable candidate experience
- Genuine people-oriented person, you have strong listening skills to understand manager’s needs and empathy towards candidates
- Curious, you are not scared to learn new technical vocabulary
- Resilience and capacity to stay optimistic despite high challenges
What we offer
- Work with a senior tech recruiter and an international team
- Have an impact: take an active part in the choice of our recruitment tools & strategy
- A fast-paced, no bureaucratic work environment
- Equity Share Options in the business: if Kiln succeeds, we all succeed!
- Unlimited holiday
- Generous health insurance (Alan Blue)
- Meal vouchers (Swile)
- Flexible/remote working
- Choice of your IT equipment
- Significant personal development and wellness budget
Can’t wait to know more? Here is our recruitment process.
- Recruiter Phone screen (50 min) with Myriam, TAM
- Case study (2h)
- Technical ability with Myriam & Thomas, co-founder and COO (75min)
- Product & culture fit interview with Adrien (RPO) & Ernest, co-founder and CPO (45min)
- Meeting with Laszlo, co-founder, and CEO (30min)
We’re looking forward to chatting!