Infor is a $3B enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for more than 68,000 organizations worldwide. Infor is owned by Koch Equity Development. Its software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites designed for progress – for individuals, businesses, and networks. They believe in the beauty of work, relationships' importance, and ideas' collective power to drive significant positive change.
As one of our 17,000 employees, you will help develop products and services to more than 65,000 organizations worldwide and help them adopt digital transformation to stay ahead of the competition in their respective industries.
In 2019, Infor became a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc. Our 19-year history of industry-specific software, combined with Koch’s proven successful business methodology, means we have a unique culture from varying backgrounds, brought together by a central philosophy that puts its people first and embraces diversity.
- Alignment with our 8 Infor Guiding Principles Principal Based Management® (PBM®): Integrity, Stewardship, Principled Entrepreneurship, Transformation, Knowledge, Humility, Respect, Self-actualization.
- A sense of urgency - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat.
- A passion for customer success – Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless. Work as One Infor.
- A thirst for innovation – Be curious. Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and others will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology.
- A focus on results - Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation. Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
- A sense of community - Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
We hire passionate people, develop a multicultural workplace and encourage voluntary participation in our communities. Investing in our people is a wise decision, but more importantly, it is right.
At Infor, you'll work alongside some of the most talented technologists, designers, support experts, account executives, managers and leaders. They're hard at work to strengthen our customer relationships, deliver new products, and build strong teams.