Fullstack Developer, Carizy (m/f/d)
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
heycar is the fastest growing platform for quality used cars in the European automotive industry. Since 2017 heycar has been offering its customers a user-friendly and advertising-free online platform for tested used vehicles of all classes and well-known brands. Its services are deeply integrated with the financing offers of its partners. The goal of heycar is to revolutionize the way people buy and experience cars. The team is data-driven and always put its customers at the center of everything they do.
heycar is active in Germany, the UK and Spain and is rapidly expanding into new markets.
The company is headquartered in Berlin and has more than 300 employees.
We are Carizy
Our mission is to secure and simplify the purchase and sale of used cars between individuals.In a market where the used vehicle weighs 3.6x more than the new vehicle, and where transactions between individuals represent 2/3 of sales, Carizy provides an alternative to dealers and classifieds sites by offering security and simplicity in the experience of selling and buying a used car.With more than 12,000 sales and a stock of +1,000 vehicles inspected and guaranteed, Carizy is a major player in the used vehicle market in France.
Founded in 2015 and now part of the Mobility Trader Holding GmbH (heycar group), Carizy has the support of its shareholders and the energy of its team based in Paris La Défense to accelerate its development.Carizy has chosen to place technological innovation and human support at the heart of its offer, and intends to continue to innovate relentlessly to offer new solutions to a growing market and wait for new services.In order to support our growth and strengthen our tech team, Carizy is recruiting a Fullstack Developer.
Who we are looking for.
- BAC+5 or equivalent experience
- 2 to 3 years experience as a Fullstack developer
- Mastery of framewoks: Symfony, Nuxtjs
- Ability to produce clean and optimized code
- Mastery of the GIT versioning tool
- Team spirit and good communication skills
What you will do.
- Design and implement new features
- Be responsible for the quality of the code produced
- Deliver documented source code
- Maintain existing applications: update APIs, tests, webservices
- Understand the stakes of a project and respect its commitments
- You will be a part of our tech team that's responsible to build an efficient IT solution and interact with product owner in order to successfully complete the various user stories
What we have to offer:
- State-of-the-art equipment so that nothing hinders your ambitions
- Working flexibility to work remote from France or in hybrid setup
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who really want to change the way people buy their vehicles and get around
- Events and more to foster a healthy culture
- A modern office like you'd expect from a startup
- A wide selection of drinks (healthy and less healthy), snacks (only less healthy) and fruits.
Does that sound interesting?Want to help us shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so, we look forward to meeting you!