Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
At Hello Tomorrow, we’re on a mission to transform the future for the better.
Our innovative consulting approach has been instrumental in helping deep tech startups and corporations alike develop groundbreaking solutions.
We’re particularly proud of our successful international Startup Challenges and Growth Programs, which have enabled us to identify and support some of the most promising innovators out there. For more than a decade, we’ve been leading the charge with our acclaimed Global Summit & Global Challenge.
What’s more, we’ve built the most extensive deep tech network in the industry, and we’re committed to keeping deep tech at the forefront of everything we do.
2 open positions:
● 6-month internship in Paris, starting May/June (with an option for a follow-up short term contract until March 2024)
● 3 to 6-month internship in Paris, starting May/June
WHO WE ARE
Hello Tomorrow is a mission-driven global organisation that aims to accelerate the transfer of deep technologies to solve some of our most pressing industrial, environmental and societal challenges.
We are an international team of 30 people in Paris (13 different nationalities!), with hubs in several other countries, and the largest deep tech network worldwide.
We are currently looking for two Startup Challenge Analysts who will support a renowned worldwide deep tech startup competition by helping to find, evaluate and support those startups!
WHAT WE DO
We build and animate a collaborative ecosystem of deep tech startups, VCs, and corporates → We power startup competitions and acceleration programs worldwide. Our renowned annual competition, the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge, has received more than 25,000 applications from 132 countries over the last 8 editions.
We run the biggest deep tech events → The Deep Tech Days are the point of reference in deep tech events, bringing together startups, investors, and corporations. The Global Summit is our flagship event, attracting thousands of participants every year looking for inspiration and business opportunities, and dozens of sponsors.
We provide strategy & innovation consulting → Leveraging our expertise and startups from our network, we are pioneering new approaches to help companies understand how deep tech will impact their business, and launch new solutions to strengthen or diversify their business. Our consulting activity is growing quickly, doubling every two years.
THE GLOBAL CHALLENGE
The Global Challenge is a renowned worldwide startup competition. For its 8th edition in 2022, more than 4,000 entrepreneurs from 125 countries applied.
Here, we avoid pointless apps and social media analytics tools — we prefer flying cars, breakthrough medical treatments, quantum computers or carbon-negative energy sources.
Solutions that actually make the world a better place.
Startups are selected through a 3-step evaluation process. We evaluate each project on their technological innovation, economic viability, team and potential impact on society or industry, with the help of an expert jury made up of scientists, entrepreneurs, investors and industry experts.
1/ What do we offer startups?
● €100K Grand Prize for the best early-stage startup
● €50K for the runners-up
● 80 finalists pitch on stage at the Global Summit in front of 400 stakeholders
● 12 winners pitch on the main stage at the Global Summit in front of 600 stakeholders
● Meetings and articles with the media (Forbes, Le Figaro, Financial Times, etc.)
● Showcase opportunities during the Global Summit (3,000 attendees)
● Access to the Global Summit (meetings with hundreds of corporates, investors, accelerators, mentors, etc.)
● Access to the Investor Day (1-to-1 meetings with 150+ worldwide VCs and CVCs)
We strive to design the best experience possible for hundreds of startups all over the world participating in the competition. So we need to constantly improve the value proposition of our Challenge and build a seamless journey for them.
Startups will apply to the Global Challenge between June and September 2023.The evaluation and finalists selection process happen between October and December 2023. The Finals take place during the Global Summit, our yearly international event in Paris in March 2024.
What will you do?
As the Startup Challenge Analyst for the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge, your day-to-day work will look like the following:
● Source the best deep tech startups from around the world and convince them to apply to the Global Challenge. You’ll be looking for the most disruptive technologies, scraping data from the web and contacting the most promising deep tech entrepreneurs to promote the competition.
● Support startups before and during the Challenge. As the main point of contact, you’ll be liaising first with the entrepreneurs to support them in filling out their application form and later, to help them prepare for the Global Summit and make the most of the competition.
● Help us organize the juries and selection process and take part in the first round of startup evaluations (depending on your expertise and background). You’ll be going through hundreds of exciting projects, sorting out the most outstanding and impactful ones and helping prepare the whole evaluation process with hundreds of jury members involved.
What will happen after the internship?
At the end of the internship, if everything goes well, we will offer a short-term contract (CDD) until March 2024, allowing you to further support the selected startups until the Finals happening during the Global Summit in Paris.
Depending on opportunities and capabilities, we might consider long-term contracts (CDI) afterwards. We are always looking for team members to join us for the long run and 25% of our current team actually started as interns!
Who are you?
❏ You are deeply fascinated by innovation, entrepreneurship and the deep tech ecosystem
❏ You’re forthcoming and good at convincing people
❏ You’re very well-organized and rigorous
❏ You are willing to take initiative
❏ You are interested in working collaboratively with other team members
❏ You have a strong belief in getting things done!
❏ You have a technical, scientific or engineering background or have a good
understanding of technical subjects
❏ Native English speaker or fully fluent in English
❏ Fluency in G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Spreadsheets, etc.)
What do we offer?
❏ Compensation of €1,000 per month
❏ An opportunity to discover cutting-edge technologies that solve real-world problems
❏ A human-sized team that is passionate, creative, impact-driven, and at the top of their game
❏ A fast-paced, international, interdisciplinary, inspiring and collaborative environment
❏ Hybrid working conditions (2 days at the office in Madeleine & 3 days of remote work per week)
❏ Lunch vouchers (applicable in restaurants and grocery stores)
How to apply?
Please complete this form to apply or reach out to Lois Paatan if you have any questions.