Fintecture is a payment infrastructure offering immediate transfer, allowing merchants to collect payments easily.
Launched in 2020, the idea was born out of a simple analysis and yet ignored by all: traditional payments are too complex for merchants and a source of uncertainty for payers.
So, we took a crazy bet: reinventing the payment ecosystem by tackling the technological architecture of payments. Our role is to bring innovative solutions to an industry monopolised by historical players.
We have grown from a team of 7 to over 80 motivated and determined talents to rewrite the history of the payments’ industry. This team has enabled us to sign some fifteen big accounts, ranging from large retail such as Auchan and Decathlon, to business services such as Edenred and Groupe Up, and even tech giants, in just six months.
In 2022, we are raising a total of $29m with the objective of positioning ourselves as the leader of account-to-account payments, doubling our business-volume every two months.
Fintecture, beyond the technology, is a way of looking at the future!
We want to create a meaningful future, and for that we need an ambitious and visionary team with the best talents!
If you are looking for new challenges, a stimulating and fast-growing environment and you are ready to make things happen, you will find your place with us.
So join the Fin'Team!
With our $29m million fundraising, we will be able to reinforce our teams in France and Europe to accelerate our growth. In addition to joining a fast-growing company and working on an innovative product that will simplify the daily lives of thousands of merchants, you will be able to enjoy the best benefits:
- A flexible remote policy across France and Europe
- Our offices in the centre of Paris, located between the Montorgueil and Sentier districts, in the 2nd arrondissement
- Our BSPCE distribution plan
- The equipment of your choice (Apple or Dell)
- Training that will make you more competent
- A welcome package including a Swile lunch card and health insurance for you and your family, gift cheques...
- Annual Team Days with our founders and all team members to look back on our glorious successes (Team building, Christmas party, seminars, activities...)
- And every first Thursday of the month, it's Team drink