- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
OEM Technology Specialist with German
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: 3 rok VŠ
- zkušenosti: > 6 měsíců
Who are they?
ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publically traded international Energy Company, with more than 75,000 employees. An industry leader in almost every aspect of the energy and petrochemical business, they operate facilities or market products in most of the world’s countries and explore for oil and natural gas on six continents. Safety is more than just a priority at ExxonMobil – it is a core value and an integral part of their culture. Protecting the safety and health of our workforce is fundamental to our business.
From our Prague office, you will support the global operations of Lubricants Technology. Collaborating with internal technology subject matter experts and with our technology partners, with focus on fostering our strong relationships with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers), you will:
- Handle direct interactions with select OEMs
- Coordinate product data submissions
- Support product introductions and product changes
This role involves collaboration, coordination, and data management. You will be part of the EMRE team with various level of expertise, we provide job opportunities for both unexperienced and experienced engineers.
What awaits you…
- Annual bonus and monthly lunch allowance on top of base pay
- Financial security benefits like contribution to pension saving plan up to 4.5% of base pay, life insurance or income protection while on sick leave
- Cafeteria plan including Multisport card option
- 25 vacation days (extended for seniority), extra days for bank holidays falling on weekend
- Flexible working arrangements
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for various networks including family support initiatives
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including fit-stops, ergonomics support and much more!
Curious about this opportunity? Apply and we would love to tell you more!
Stay connected with us!!!
What are we looking for:
- Degree in Science or Engineering (chemistry, mechanic, electrical or similar)
- Fluent English (written and spoken) (proficient German or French is a bonus)
- Excellent analytical and collaboration skills
- Detail orientated, capable of ensuring precision of data submissions
- Computer proficient (MS Excel, able to learn operating different database systems)
- Customer orientation and interest in Technology
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru