- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Customer Account Specialist with German
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Maturita
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Who are they?
ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publically traded international Energy Company, with more than 75,000 employees. An industry leader in almost every aspect of the energy and petrochemical business, they operate facilities or market products in most of the world’s countries and explore for oil and natural gas on six continents. Safety is more than just a priority at ExxonMobil – it is a core value and an integral part of their culture. Protecting the safety and health of our workforce is fundamental to our business.
Come pursue a career in the Chemicals Department of ExxonMobil Business Support Center Czechia s.r.o.
If you are enjoying communication and having a passion for excellence in service and teamwork, this could be the job for you!
WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY IN OUR TEAM
You will act as the first point of contact for our customers, sales force, and logistics partners. It will be your responsibility to look after a portfolio of assigned customers throughout the entire order to cash process and build a successful and lasting relationship with them.
- You will have the opportunity to improve a client´s experience during the order entry, processing, logistics and delivery
- Moreover, you will be a coordinator for all relevant functions, such as supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, sales and external partners
There are also opportunities to work on business related projects and participate in business decisions.
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch allowance
- Multisport card
- 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for parents, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), short-term and long-term savings plan with employee and company contribution and much more!
Curious about this opportunity? Apply and we would love to tell you more!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- High School and/or University graduates
- Fluency in English and German language
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Professionalism and positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and manage daily responsibilities effectively
- Team players with the ability to also work independently
We are looking for a highly motivated colleagues with a high degree of autonomy
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru