DELCADE's objective is to provide you with a local service combining strong local skills and a network of experts in France and in the world.
More than ever, geographical mobility and telecommuting are essential tools.
Joining DELCADE is to reconcile autonomy, freedom of action while working in synergy with other experts of the firm.
DELCADE strives to create the best ecosystem for its lawyers, to offer the best service to clients. Born in Bordeaux in 2013, DELCADE has its headquarters in Paris and 3 offices in France: Bordeaux, Paris, and Lille.
In July 2020, DELCADE moved to new offices in the 8th district of Paris.
The office project is adapted to the new uses: shared offices with several workspaces (offices, meeting rooms, phone booth, open space...).
The offices are essentially a meeting point to get together, spend time together and develop synergies.
Located in an old building in the heart of Chartrons, the Bordeaux office is at the origin of the project.
Facing the public garden, 2 steps from downtown Bordeaux and the Chartrons square, the ideal location contributes to the good atmosphere of the office.
The DELCADE office in Lille, opened in October 2020, is ideally located in the historical center of the city, within the Now Coworking spaces.
The team benefits from both a dedicated closed office and all the advantages and services of a coworking space (meeting rooms, bar, restaurant, gym, ...)
The exceptional geographical location of Lille, at the crossroads of major European capitals, makes it possible to combine a regional establishment with an international development.
Le bureau de DELCADE à Biarritz est situé au sein du Connecteur, hub dynamique de plus de 8 000m2 qui réunit groupes du CAC 40, TPE et start-ups dans un bâtiment à énergie positive et qui place DELCADE au cœur de l'écosystème innovant du Pays basque. Nos équipes bénéficient de tous les avantages de cet espace : salles de réunions, rooftop, café co-working, amphithéâtre et restaurant d'affaires, pour un environnement de travail premium.
Full-service business law firm created in 2013, DELCADE has the advantages of a large firm and the agility of a startup.
Lawyers find at DELCADE a rare freedom while benefiting from a strong and stimulating collective. Clients experience an entrepreneurial, flexible, and human-scale model.
Precursor in its form, DELCADE is one of the first law firms organized as a Société par actions simplifiée (SAS). A truly contemporary law firm, designed for lawyers, for the best client service. Its structure allows the partners to be autonomous while being part of an integrated team with a real convergence of talents to offer clients a full-service panel. DELCADE is a recognized and ranked firm which today gathers a team of about thirty lawyers in all areas of business law and benefits from a national network.
DELCADE is looking for new lawyers, partners and associates, in all areas of business law, in Bordeaux, Paris and Lille.
Within a young and dynamic team, DELCADE is looking for talented lawyers, competent and recognized experts, with real human qualities who share the will to grow together.
The firm's activity is essentially oriented towards advising companies. The clientele is made up of regional SMEs and international groups. A good command of English is therefore essential. The DELCADE team has in common the desire to:
- develop synergies with other practices within a dynamic team
- to share its enthusiasm and its commitment to the service of the customers to develop full service offers
- to benefit from a real autonomy in terms of customer management and turnover
- benefit from an attractive remuneration thanks to an innovative business model and optimized costs
So, if you are motivated to share the ambition and values of the firm, join the team!
- DELCADE is a human-oriented firm, whose organization has been thought out with coaches and psychologists in work organization. Seminars and team building activities are organized twice a year.
- Throughout the year, conviviality is honored through lunches, aperitifs, ...
- The working tools are designed to collaborate in a dynamic and interactive way from its different offices and from home
- Convinced that the key to its performance with its customers lies in the development of its teams, DELCADE works to create the best possible ecosystem to put its employees in a position to provide the best service to its customers: develop new ideas, celebrate important moments, use new tools and adapt the workspaces to new practices.