- Strategie, Luxury
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Market Intelligence Analyst- Internship (6 months)
- Stáž (6 měsíc/měsíce/měsíců)
- Možnost pracovat plně z domova
- Vzdělání: 3 rok VŠ
- zkušenosti: < 6 měsíců
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
CXG offers strategic solutions that impact performance and elevate the customer experience of luxury and premium brands. They partner with their clients and support them at every stage of their CX transformation, providing insights and driving change.
Founded in China in 2006, they are today very proud to be a global business: from Shanghai to Paris, they have 12 offices, they operate across four continents in 70 countries and are home to over 160 professionals
from around the world.
CXG caters to over 200 of the world’s iconic premium and luxury brands such as Gucci, Dior and IWC.
They offer an end-to-end CX transformation framework, through their 4 practices:
- Customer Insights
- Consulting & transformation.
We are growing! We are currently looking to hire an intern for the role of Market Intelligence Analyst. The person we are looking to hire will be on remote basis for our office in Dubai.
The duration of the internship will be 6 months.
Who we are
At CXG, we love to evolve, elevate, and transform experiences while bringing brand promises to life. We offer strategic solutions that impact performance and elevate the customer experience of some of the world’s most iconic premium and luxury brands.
What you will be doing
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work closely with our top management. You will also work closely with our teams worldwide. In this position, you are responsible for researching, compiling, analyzing and presenting markets intelligence and insights. Your duties will also involve:
- Research competitor performance, including revenues and market share when available
- Identify and assess competitors’ offering
- Review competitor thought leadership, influence and presence
- Research and review client developments in the premium and luxury sector (e.g., new strategy, launch of new product or service, restructuring, M&A, key managerial appointments)
- Track and compile financial announcements (e.g., quarterly and annual earnings)
- Interview our internal client facing team to include their knowledge in the analysis
- Identify trends and market shifts
- Work on a report template and structure
- Articulate and present key industry and competitor insights to the management team, in a concise and visual way
What you will bring along
This role requires a real interest in the retail/luxury industry and customer experience. It also requires strong organization skills and willingness to learn as well as excellent research skills as you will be hands-on on research. You should also have the below:
- Pursuing or holding a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Luxury Management/ Luxury Brand Management/ Fashion and Luxury Retail Management or similar.
- Knowledge or passion for the luxury sector.
- Strong analytical skills with strong abilities in carrying out research and detail reporting.
- Excellent organizational and structuring skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and curiosity.
- Be responsive to feedback and act upon it.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office as well as have some knowledge on PowerBI or other visualization tools.
- Fluency in English (oral and written) – all deliverables will be in English.
- Fluency in French will be considered an advantage.
If you have what we are looking for, please make sure to attach your updated Resume with your contact details.
Should your profile fit the requirements for the role, we will get in touch with you to get a deeper understanding of your profile, to discuss the role in more detail and potential next steps.
To know more about us, please visit our website: https://www.cxg.com
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru