Colas Digital Solutions is the IT Services and Digital Solutions Company of the Colas Group (Bouygues). Its IT teams are dedicated to bringing about the digital transformation of this international Construction and Public Works Group, active in more than 50 countries and a leader in the design and construction of transport infrastructures and sustainable mobility solutions. Active in the entire digital chain, Colas Digital Solutions offers its employees a wide range of assignments, including as project managers, IS architects, functional experts, data engineers, developers, local IT technicians, IT security managers, etc.
Colas Digital Solutions is seeking talented individuals willing to share their knowledge, experience, ideas and initiatives and integrate into the existing teams. What are the skills most sought after by our teams? The top skills are versatility, self-reliance, inquisitiveness, dynamism and motivation! And what are the targeted profiles? Part-time students, interns, recent graduates, experienced high-level personnel and experts in their fields. All profiles are welcome to participate in the digital transformation project and support the Colas Group IT System !
Here are three words that sum up Colas Digital Solutions:
Dare : “Driven by the desire to always be one step ahead, we are always focused on innovative solutions and tangible alternatives !”
Care : “We nurture our creativity to develop tomorrow's tools and making the daily lives of our colleagues...and customers easier with respect for all !”
Share : “We make every effort to share our knowledge and work in collaboration with the field in order to provide our customers with the most efficient solution and service !”
- Joining Colas Digital Solutions also means becoming part of the Bouygues Group's ByTech community,
- They promote professional development and internal mobility, particularly within the Bouygues Group,
- Top Employer certification for 2019 and 2020,
- Wide range of salary benefits: employee savings plan, health insurance, provident fund, meal vouchers, Quality of Life at Work agreement, etc.
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days a week