Engineer from ESTP (Ecole Spéciale des Travaux Publics) Ali El Hariri is the CEO and co-founder of Bulldozair. Ali has been working on his father's construction sites since he was 4 years old. A few years later, he managed large-scale construction projects for 8 years at Bouygues while leading the improvement of the group's digital construction tools.
Today Ali is considered by many rankings (Le moniteur, Classement Choiseul, Les echos...) as an expert in the digitalization of construction and proptech.
A software engineer with a degree from the EFREI engineering school, Maxence Lérigner is the co-founder and CTO of Bulldozair.
His experience in digital agencies has led him to develop B2B applications on smartphones and tablets for various sectors such as retail, education, agriculture and the automotive industry. In 2011, he founded his first start-up and offers smartphone applications in the tourism industry. In 2012, he met Ali El Hariri, Construction Engineer, with whom he founded Bulldozair.
He is now in charge of the technical team with whom he implements all the technical specifications and architecture work for the Bulldozair solution. With Ali El Hariri, he manages the product team with which he sets up the roadmap and the functional specifications for the future.
Trained as a lawyer and specialized in New Technologies, Gaëlle quickly redirected herself towards Sales, while confirming her appetite for the Digital sector.
Gaëlle joined Bulldozair a year ago as an Account Manager, building on her past experience in the digitalization of field jobs. In charge of the company's key accounts, her role is to support customers in their digital transformation and guarantee their satisfaction.
Nicolas joined Bulldozair 3 years ago. He is now Customer Success Manager (CSM). An ESTP (Ecole Spéciale des Travaux Publics) engineer by training, he is passionate about supporting and "transforming" construction companies to good digital practices.
On a daily basis, he supports and advises users (from field staff to top management) in their learning of the platform. He organizes user feedback and liaises with the technical team to ensure good adoption and satisfaction.
Bulldozair is a fast-growing startup in the Proptech sector. They facilitate the management of construction projects and collaboration between construction sites and the office in many industries (Construction, Real Estate, Energy, Retail, Transport, Health, Infrastructure).
Their solution is deployed by major contractors such as CARREFOUR, RATP, CHANEL, TOTAL, EDF, EIFFAGE APRR, BOUYGUES Immobilier...but also by many smaller partners: prime contractors, design offices, general and specialized companies.
They help these customers to control their construction projects (planning, process, quality, conformity) and to have an efficient collaboration.
- Already a recognized player in proptech and construction tech
- they practiced on site construction management themselves before digitizing it.
- They have a concrete impact on the daily life of users (we are talking about productivity gains of around 25%).
- They are transforming a traditional sector that is on the verge of being revolutionized.
- They are supported by VC investors who have given us the means to achieve our ambitions.
- They are supported by the most important digital ecosystems (Y Combinator / STATION F) or businesses (ProBTP, Impulse partners).
- They are in full growth, internationalization and structuring
Bulldozair is looking for talented people to participate in the structuring and acceleration of the company.
Beyond the expected skills, and a real desire to change the world of construction in a sustainable way, it is also a state of mind that is necessary to join the team.
Here are the values that work well to join the adventure:
- Very good relational / Authenticity
- Listening and empathy / leadership
- Ambition and surpassing / Pragmatism
- Self-confidence / Humility
- Ownership / sense of responsibility
- Reactivity / pro-activity
- Rigor / ability to adapt
- Autonomy / Good communicator and team player
- Empowerment / Focus on achieving your goals
- Fast and continuous learning capability
- Sense of detail
- Positive, and energetic
The team is becoming more and more international, so English is more and more essential.
The team is mostly remote / teleworking so a very good level of autonomy, communication and organization of its work is required.