Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Aria is on a mission to help freelancers & SMBs manage their cashflows by helping them get paid faster! We do that by providing an API that platforms such as Malt, StaffMe or Medelse can integrate seamlessly into their product to offer invoice financing, as well as a powerful administration Dashboard.
The Tech team is a tight knit group of 3 backend engineers, 2 frontend engineers, 1 product manager & 2 product designers. We have a lot of exciting projects and challenges coming up next year, which is why we’re looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join us and have an impact from day one! 🚀
What you’ll do 🚀
- Design and build state-of-the-art, scalable & reliable APIs & systems 🏆
- Work closely with PMs, PDs, Financial Ops & Customer Success to ensure we build the best product for our internal and external customers 🤝
- Take on real ownership on a wide variety of topics, from developing new features, integrating third party FinTech APIs, to improving our infra & devops setup, observability, API design or architecture refactors. No silos! 🏗
- Learn a lot about fintech - we are not just a SaaS provider: we lend our own money, which means topics such as credit risk, fraud or traceability are key 🔑
For instance, you might work on:
- developing a feature to help our Financial Ops team members easily redirect excess credit to customers using our internal dashboard;
- integrating with an Insurance company’s API to automatically cover our loans;
- improving observability by implementing an error tracking & APM service;
- and many more topics!
Who you are 🤩
- You have experience building scalable systems using message queues
- You care a lot about DX & API design, and ideally have experience building a public facing API
- You have opinions yet do not hesitate to challenge yourself
- You are autonomous and a good communicator
- You are excited to learn more about the fintech ecosystem
Our stack 💻
- Node, Typescript, Fastify, Typeorm, OpenAPI
- RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Microservices, Kubernetes, Scaleway
- Linear, ShapeUp
Experience with Node is not a requirement!
What we offer 😎
- A very ambitious project carried by a strong team of 20 A+ players. It’s only the beginning of the adventure!
- A healthy environment that cares about your growth
- Flexible working conditions: work from home or from our WeWork offices near Station F in Paris 13
- Monthly All Hands meetings in Paris and quarterly offsites
- Swile card (11€/day), commuter allowance (even if you cycle to work!), Alan