- Mobile Apps, Zdraví
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Product Manager - Lyon
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 2 roky
Who are they?
Since 2015, 360 medics has been supporting caregivers committed to excellence in care.
360 medics develops digital solutions (apps and website) adapted to the daily practice of caregivers allowing them to optimize their medical knowledge on the one hand and the realization of care on the other.
500,000 caregivers already trust 360 medics, including almost 1 in 2 young doctors.
We are currently looking for energetic, user-centric and self-determined product managers to join our growing product team.
You’re excited to build and shape best-in-class products to contribute to excellence in healthcare, and delivering solutions that will have a meaningful impact on the day-to-day of healthcare professionals in Europe.
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will be collaborating on a regular basis with our tech – data – sales and marketing teams.
The 360 medics ecoystem today is composed of several products, all dedicated to make healthcare teams’ life easier:
Our 360 medics main app (mobile and web) that includes:
- a hyper-intelligent search engine
- an exhaustive & updated pharmaceutical database
- a tailor-made and realtime newsfeed for users
- lots of tools created for and with healthcare professionals, to help them on any day-to-day tasks
- A secure messaging solution, that simplifies collaboration within care facilities
- A no code tool that allows our Content Team (and soon all healthcare professionals) to create all kinds of internal apps, and make them available within the 360 medics app
- A full back office solution to manage all contents available in the 360 medics app: posts, articles, scores, decision trees, links…
- And much more to come…
Why join us?
- To change the lives of caregivers and patients around the world
- To share your ideas, your methods, your own way to meet our challenges
- To join a great team and help to make it even greater
What you will do
- You’ll manage the overall product lifecycle, from discovery to delivery;
- You’ll be in charge of prioritizing the product backlog, and define the product roadmap;
- You’ll organize and coordinate your Product Team on a daily basis;
- You’ll research and collect user feedback and insights to drive decisions and trade-offs;
- You’ll partner with other teams across the organization to make sure the right features get built;
- You’ll monitor metrics and feedbacks after features are released, and iterate where it is necessary;
- You’ll follow Product Management best practices and act as a product evangelist;
Who you are
- You have a demonstrated product management experience in an agile tech environment
- You’re used to working with software developers, and delivering great products in tight schedules
- You’re a true problem-solver and you love it: should it be human/ process/ technical challenges
- You are customer centric at heart, and are keen on being close to your users’ needs
- You have a strong analytical mindset & remain data-driven in your choices
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- You know how to compromise, how to transform arguments in win-win solutions and how to make great things with whatever is available
- You are familiar with and/or interested in the healthtech/medtech environment
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru