Worldline is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry.
With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies.
Thanks to a presence in 50+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services.
Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services.
Worldline employs circa 20.000 people worldwide, with 2020 revenue of circa 4.8 billion euros.
Worldline is looking for people who are passionate about new technologies and willing to contribute to the continuous improvement of projects as a team.
If you share their values innovation, excellence, cooperation and empowerment, if the idea of learning motivates you, and if you wish to work in a responsible international company, join them!
Joining Worldline means working from their premises in project mode with strong pooling of expertise and experience. They are present on several sites in France:
Seclin (near Lille), Rennes, Blois, Tours, Vendôme, La Défense (near Paris), Marseille and Villeurbanne (near Lyon).
It also means:
- Finding the right balance between your professional and personal lives (flexible working hours, the possibility of telecommuting...)
- Special attention paid to occupational well-being,
- Working in a company with strong CSR commitments
- Joining a growing company that offers a wide array of projects
- Being proactive in the development of your professional career
- Accepting to take part in Nerf gun fights