June 30th 2020: Shipup announces a 6m€ series A in order to open an office in New York and recruit 45 people in the next 12 months.
Shipup was created at the end of 2016 by 3 Co Founders from HEC Paris and Centrale Paris who used to work for Drivy (acquired by Getaround), Rocket Internet, Casper and Dashlane.
We are a SaaS company that tracks the orders and deliveries of online retailers in real time in order to create a seamless, branded and reassuring post-purchase experience (proactive and live notifications, customized tracking pages, customer surveys at delivery...). Thanks to Shipup, ordering online is less stressful leaving online shoppers more satisfied, complaining less and buying again.
We work with more than 200 brands in Europe and North America, some of which are very successful digitally native brands (Cheerz, Birchbox, Withings, Feed., Le Petit Ballon, Respire, Aime, Na-Kd, Ssense, Ysé, A.P.C. ...) while others are larger, more traditional accounts (Leclerc, Carrefour, Intermarché, Go Sport, Yves Rocher...).
We are now a team of 30 people and growing at a very fast pace! Our ambition is to become the world leader in ecommerce post-purchase experience.
Shipup is looking for new talent who can work autonomously and want to be the master of their craft - from A to Z. Shipup greatly values inventive candidates who are not afraid of the day to day of a start-up or jostled by ever present surprises and challenges.
Joining Shipup is also to believe and share their values, 100% :
- First and foremost: care for others
- Be ambitious for yourself and for the team
- Be the owner of your field
- Empower your colleagues
- Take initiatives
Working at Shipup means :
- Collaborating daily with c-levels from the most well known brands in Europe and North America.
- Enjoying an international environment with non-French speaking colleagues.
- Living the adventure of a growing startup : a 6m€ series A announced in june 2020 to open an office in New York and recruit massively
- Benefiting from incredible off-sites (Corsica, Cap Ferret, Val d'Isère, Marrakech, Sicily...) not to mention restaurants, drinks, and nights out...
- Being able to work from home every Thursday and Friday