Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Qui sont-ils ?
SENSATERRA is the European marketplace offering hot beverages (tea, coffee, chocolate…) directly from independent specialists/craftsmen
🌍 Currently in France, Germany and Italy, our wish is to become the leading marketplace for hot beverages, whether for consumers or for hot drinks specialists
💕 Please find below our most important values:
Challenges: You are fond of challenges? Objectives do not scare you and overcoming them is your mindset? You will fit Sensaterra ! Challenges motivated us and we work as a team to overcome them everyday 😊
Curiosity: In our opinion, tolerance, open-mindedness and willingness to discover are at the core of our values. We want you to grow and keep your curiosity growing within the company. Thus, you will have the opportunity to attend diverse speeches and training and you will have a personalized follow-up.
Trust: Trust is our keyword, whether it is within the company or with our suppliers. Working with SENSATERRA means having responsibilities from day 1 and evolving within the company (regular internal promotions)
Team spirit: As great sportsmen/women, we believe the only way to achieve our mission and fill our objectives is by working together!
If you find yourself into this description, don’t hesitate anymore and meet us for this great adventure 😊
Descriptif du poste
You will join the adventure from the beginning, and you will contribute to the growth of the company in Europe. You will work in a multicultural company & offices (job based in the city center of Paris). As a Lead Management & Sales associate Intern, you will be in charge of helping to develop the sales back-office & create the first contact with potential leads, as well as generating quotes and assiste sales manager in their daily life job.
As such, you will conduct the following workstreams:
Lead Management: Generating B2B leads for the salesteam
Using scrapping tools to generate and qualify leads
Strategic plan of scrapping to build with your manager and Head of Sales
In collboration with the sales manager, quote generation, sales presentation structuration…
• Office in the center of Paris: Sentier, the ‘French Silicon Valley’ •
• International environment: french, german, italian and many more nationalities
• Many responsabilities from Day 1 and you willl have a direct impact on the project
• Fully equipped office with, of course, high-quality free hot drinks 😊
•** Remuneration: **€700/ Month (Gross)
• 50% Navigo (Transportation Pass)
•Good work life balance
• You are fond of challenges; you are proactive and ultra-motivated by being ambitious to be part of the growth of start-up
• You love reviewing and analyzing sites in the areas that can be improved and optimized
• Excel is your best (or one of your) friend and you already worked on scrapping tools and you want to learn
• You enjoy human relations and so you are dynamic
• French and english native speaker level are recquired
• You are passionate or just very curious about the hot beverages market
• You have experience in collaborating, presenting, and reporting to/with team members
Déroulement des entretiens
Interview with a team member
Interview with Camille, Cofounder and head of sales
Interview with Maxence, Cofounder and head of finance