Technicien(ne) Support Informatique de proximité
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Rakuten was established in 1997 in Japan and is at the origin of the marketplace concept.
Today, as an international Tech group, Rakuten is an ecosystem composed of 80 entities issued from e-commerce, content production, Fintech or communication such as Rakuten Viber, Rakuten Kobo, Rakuten TV… just to name a few.
With more than 25,000 people in more than 30 countries around the world, Rakuten is one of the top 5 global e-commerce platforms with a business volume of $172 billion and a community of more than 1.5 billion members.
Rencontrez Marion, Talent Acquisition & Development Manager
Rakuten Tech in Europe is looking for a talented and dynamic IT Support Engineer to join our Corporate IT Department in Paris. Here is your chance to work in a multicultural and experienced team, with high visibility and significant customer impact.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Day-to-day support of IT systems for business systems, office systems, PC, computer networks, and telephony systems
- Handle, efficiently and completely, IT issues that arise using Incident management
- Responsible for site IT Change Management for engineering and deployment activities
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support via telephone, email & face-to-face support to users (both locally and remote).
- Creating, processing, maintaining and resolving tickets using Jira /Zendesk application
- Provide initial investigation on all incidents, ensure they are resolved wherever possible and quickly and correctly escalate them if necessary
- Installing and configuring computer systems
- Enabling remote client access over a VPN connection
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Creating/Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Provide support for meeting room AV & presentation equipment/services
- Set up emails on mobile & iPad devices
- Support and configure Zoom IP Desk Phones and Soft phones
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
- Bac+2 degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject - or equal work experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the field
- Experience supporting and managing Apple device in corporate environments
- Basic project management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Experience in Information Technology, experience & knowledgeable in Network, Servers, PC, Cloud solutions, Facilities and IT security
- Good knowledge of business operations, policies, and practices.
- Excellent communication skills and written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Great customer servicing mentality and team spirit
- English and French at fluent level is mandatory
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Cross-European team.
- Global projects.
- Competitive wages.
- Mobility opportunities.
- Start-up spirit.
- Friendly environment.
- Innovative technology stack.