Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Qonto is the leading European business finance solution. We energize SMEs and freelancers so that they can achieve more.
Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 350,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1000+ Qontoers. We also made it to the Top 3 of LinkedIn Top Startups France!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Our goal at Qonto is to create a warm and welcoming environment where individuals from all walks of life can truly thrive. We've gone above and beyond to ensure that every applicant is evaluated solely based on their skills and potential, rather than their gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, or any other irrelevant factor. Our team consists of 49% international individuals, with 44% women and 20% parents. With this diversity, we are a powerful force! Join us in our mission to build a workplace that celebrates diversity and embraces individuality. Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process.
At Qonto, the Banking Operations Officer covers a key role, working as much on flows as on administrative tasks. By joining the team, you will cover multiple tasks related to payments.
As a Banking Operations Officer Payments (Checks & Debtors), you will join a team of 7 (and growing) led by Justine, Lead Banking Operations for Cards, Checks and Debtors within the Banking Operations team.
The Banking Operations team is composed of 35 Qontoers, and is divided into 4 teams:
• Cards, checks and debtors (card disputes, check cashing, negative balances…) → Your future team;
• Transfers (SEPA, SWIFT);
• Administration (seizures, inheritance…);
• Reconciliation (accounting on internal accounts and investigation of suspense).
👩💻🧑💻As a Banking Operations Payments Officer (Checks & Debtors) you will
• Answer customers’ requests when it comes to checks and debtors;
• Communicate with our partners to ensure that the proper execution of check cashing and the cash collection process;
• Respect the KPIs and service standards in line with Qonto’s expectations;
• Construct reports and analyse fraud patterns;
• Occasionally ensure tasks related to Cards.
🤔 What you can expect
• Hyper-growth environment, and room for improvements;
• Our working methodology: Qonto way;
• Work with peers with a great experience in payment systems to master those processes.
🤝 About your future manager
Your manager will be Justine, our Lead Banking Operations (Cards, Checks, Debtors)
• Her path? Three years in the banking/FinTech industry including one year as a Team Leader.
• What can she bring to you? An expertise in work organisation and project management. She will accompany you in your daily tasks and in achieving your goals.
• Experience: You have at least a first experience in Back-Office, Customer Support or cash collection (internships included), and up to 3 years of experience.
• Client-focused: You like making sure our clients are satisfied.
• Teamwork: You thrive and enjoy working with other teammates.
• Curious mindset: You are intellectually curious, open-minded, adaptable, a fast learner, and excited by a dynamic startup environment.
• Languages: You have a perfect level of written and oral French and a good level of English.
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Monthly team events
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for
- 25 days of paid leave + 5 Qonto days or 25 days of paid leave + 10 RTT +/-
- A Swile lunch card: 50% covered
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
To learn more about us: