- By region
- By country
Unfortunately, STELLANTIS &YOU Sales & Services isn't holding any events right now…
Stellantis&You, is the new business name for the Stellantis distribution subsidiary, which was created by the merger between PSA Retail and Motor Village.
In a nutshell, Stellantis &You is:
- the 2nd European distribution group
- a presence in 12 European countries
- more than 11,300 employees, including 5,000 in france
- 5 pivotal trades (sale of new vehicles, sale of used vehicles, after-sales service, Distribution of spare parts and rental of vehicles) associated with all support functions.
- 8.8 Md of Euros of turnover in 2020
A human approach at the heart of our management dynamics and customer relationship. A start-up spirit, thanks to constant innovation in the automotive distribution sector. And, a benchmark performance quality through non-tradable achievements such as quality, profitability and our market share to be achieved.
Our ambitions in 2022 :
- Maintain our network place of multi-brand reference, guaranteeing volumes and brand image.
- Maintain our quality of service compared to the private network
- Continue and succeed in digital transformation: intent to deploy
- Continue our support in the energy/environmental transition of Stellantis supply (VE/PHEV)
- Accelerate pre-owned and post-sales vehicles and breakthrough customer experience
- In a rapidly changing environment, we wish to strengthen our sales and after-sales teams.
The development of the SPOTICAR label is the source of a special need for dedicated business advisors.
The field of sales to individuals as well as professionals (BTOB), new vehicles, or even utility vehicles is not left out as new trades such as the Webseller or the Lead Manager emerge.
These sales teams are expert and totally dedicated to customers and their satisfaction.
In the post-sales period, the profiles of Technician Expert are actively sought out. Indeed, the technological changes and technological changes we are experiencing are forcing us to adapt.
These skilled profiles are rare because they are unknown. Yet they are essential for the organization of an after-sales service and will have to represent in a few years from now almost 70% of our after-sales population. Accessible for example through further training on which we still communicate too little: TEAVA - Technician Expert Automobile After-sales.
The young generation must understand the essential nature of developing their skills in automotive diagnostic technology in order to develop their agility and employability
in the world of the automotive aftermarket of tomorrow.
Videochecker is also a new business in our after-sales services. This allows for better contact and understanding between the customer and the technician.
It explains the actions to be taken on a customer's vehicle through video and oral information.
The Group's social responsibility approach allows employees to:
- Develop a culture of co-building solutions
- To be active in their careers by developing their skills
- Experience a paid experience that promotes health and well-being
- Highlight their talent in an inclusive context