Year of Founding2014
Average Age30 years old
“Notre ambition est de devenir le partenaire de référence utilisé par les magasins dans le monde pour développer leur activité avec Internet”
Thibault Levi-Martin, CEO de Partoo
Partoo is a B2B SaaS scale-up who is committed to helping local businesses, large companies or SMEs to get closer to their customers. To do this, they have developed an all-in-one platform and different solutions that revolve around 3 value propositions: Get Found, Get Chosen and Get Clients.
Through these 3 propositions, they have developed several products that adapt to changes in the customer purchasing journey:
🔎 Get Found
- Presence: Synchronize store information on main platforms (Google, Facebook, Waze, etc.), directories and GPS.
- Store Locator: Help customers find the store that's right for them with up-to-date local data and dedicated filters on retailer websites.
- Social Media: Manage posts on Facebook, Google, Instagram, etc.
🎯 Get Chosen
- Review: Centralize, reply to and analyze customer reviews received on Google and Facebook.
- Booster: Get additional positive reviews on Google through SMS and QR codes.
- Messages: Centralize and reply to all chat messages received via Google Business Messages, Messenger and soon also via Instagram, whatsapp, etc.
🏼🏽 Get Clients
- Payments: Be able to offer online or QR code payment to customers
- Click & Collect: Allow customers to buy products online and pick them up at the point of sale
- Delivery: Offer home delivery
They manage 200,000 points of sale and work cross-functionally with +650 chains (Carrefour, Generali, Toyota, Decathlon, Essilor, etc.) and +4,000 SMEs in around 100 countries.
At Partoo, employees take priority. Despite their growth, it is essential for them to maintain the culture that has made them successful until now. At the heart of this culture, they have defined 6 values: empathy, fun, curiosity, high standards, simplicity and impact. Recruiting people who share these same values is essential for them.
Going beyond values, joining Partoo also means joining a corporate vision: "make things right". At Partoo, the ambition is to set an example on 3 priority topics: ecology, employee well-being and customer interest.
- Ecology and society: their objective is to accurately measure and then reduce CO2 emissions and obtain the B corporation label.
- Employee well-being: they seek to create an environment that makes sense, that promotes personal development and where everyone feels good.
- Customer interest: they seek to create the best possible customer experience, with a simple product and to provide the most appropriate advice.
They aim to be 1000+ employees by 2025, which is why they are committed to ensuring a positive environmental and societal impact.
- 30 different nationalities, with offices in Paris and Barcelona
- Happy customers with over 700 Google reviews and a rating of 4.9/5
- A pleasant work pace (remote work 2 to 3 days/week), group activities at lunchtime, team-building and a welcoming atmosphere 😍
- The Happy at Work label and the best Glassdoor rating in the ecosystem with 4.9/5 for more than 180 reviews
- Values at the heart of their culture: empathy, fun, curiosity, high standards, simplicity and impact 💯
Otázky a odpovede