Andy is a graduate of Aston University in the UK. He has more than 12 years of retail experience, including working for several fashion brands around the world. As Omnichannel Solutions Director at OneStock, Andy has a cross-disciplinary vision acquired through his experience in sales strategy, logistics, imports, marketing, supply chain, business intelligence and international development. His goal: "Helping retailers deliver the best customer experience and maximize their return on investment".
Doctor in Computer Science from ENSSEIHT and teacher-researcher at the Institut National Polytechnique (INP) and IRIT (the Toulouse Computer Science Research Institute), Romulus is co-founder of OneStock after 10 years of research in the field of computer science and artificial intelligence.
As CEO, he contributes to the development of the business, supervises the smooth running of the company and participates in the innovation of the solution. His goal: "to continue to develop artificial intelligence algorithms to help retailers predict and make the right decisions in a very difficult world."
Since graduating from the Advanced European Institute of Management (ISEG), Carole’s career has been oriented towards both Europe and other international markets. She has previously worked for major groups such as Lacoste in France and in the US, and L'Oréal, in operational, business and IT project management positions. An expert in in-store, supply-chain and omnichannel retail issues, Carole joined OneStock to manage projects for our largest French and international clients.
A graduate of ENSEEIHT with a PhD in computer science, Benoît is a co-founder of OneStock. Since 2010, he has, as CTO, been leading the strategy and development of the company. A web specialist, he’s now... bald.
Benoît is in charge of ensuring that the innovations integrated into our products meet our customers needs in the international context in which they trade.
Based in France and the United Kingdom, OneStock develops Order Management software for omnichannel retailers who want a more agile order management system, to improve their profitability and offer the best customer experience across all sales channels. The company, co-founded by Romulus, Benoit and Vincent in 2010, has set the standard for cross-channel retailers and today works with leading European retailers. OneStock’s objective is to increase its international presence. Our mission is to allow customers to buy any product through every channel, have it delivered anywhere and return it everywhere.
At OneStock we are looking for candidates who are ready for new challenges, and who will revolutionise the future of e-commerce and store retail. Being multi-skilled, trustworthy, committed and able to work autonomously, with a desire to share, to innovate and to improve, these are the essential skills and values that OneStock is looking for.
Here are some things that characterise us as a company:
- Our values: Agility, Goodwill, Excellence 😊
- Always staying positive and upbeat 👌
- Rewarding and innovative work, with a product that impacts not only our clients’ businesses but society in general. We are part of social change by unifying physical and digital commerce, not only for customers but also for store assistants and businesses, to name just a few
- A truly international environment, with foreign customers and colleagues
- Many leisure activities on offer: yoga🤸♀️, football, FIFA football, all sorts of geeky stuff, the Friday playlist 🎶 (Track of The Week).
- Transparent monthly communications about the performance of the company.
- Get-togethers after work, breakfast and team meals are all part of a OneStocker’s everyday life ! 🥐🍔🥗🎉🍺