moka.care is a mental health solution for companies, with one mission in mind: nurturing healthy minds to foster healthy organizations.
- We guide employees through individual and group therapy or coaching sessions.
- Alongside we help HR teams to take care of their employees’ mental health on a daily basis.
Where we are currently: Since our creation in January 2020, more than 150 companies (L'Oreal, Spendesk, Qonto, Engie, Castalie, etc.) have joined moka.care, and we now have over 15,000 employees covered in France but also throughout the world!
We have raised 17,5 million euros and are 65 to help companies improve their mental well-being.
What we believe in? Excellence in care is our obsession.
Culture is not nice words we put on the walls, we have defined 4 tangible values to make this culture live: Comprehensive selflessness, Inexhaustible optimism, Distributed ownership, Fast agility
The team is looking for new talent to support its growth and become the European leader in company mental health.
At moka.care, no typical profile, but passionate, dynamic and ambitious personalities inspired by the ambition to destigmatize mental health in the workplace. 🤲
Joining them is the opportunity to participate in an entrepreneurial fast-growing adventure at the beginning of the journey, with great development evolution in France and in Europe! It’s also, work in a company where you can, really, help people to feel good in their lives and grow your skills thanks to a fast-learning process and a huge potential of evolution.
- Work-life balance (60% at the office and 40% remotely) - the tech team is remote-friendly
- Beautiful office in the center of Paris (Bastille)
- Great Health insurance
- Meal voucher card
- Gymlib for sport & wellness allowance
- Access to moka.care
- 7-weeks holiday policy
- Monthly team events, and offsite twice a year
- Free coffee, fruits and chocolate
- Mac or windows? You choose
- BSPCE for everyone