Sylvie joined MEGA's R&D team in 2000.
Today, she is responsible for the development and release of our HOPEX solutions.
She has successfully met many challenges by leading projects that are as varied as they are inspiring within an R&D team where the values of partnership, trust and autonomy are lived out daily.
Sylvie's hidden talent? The piano. Sylvie is also passionate about running and African dance. As a committed person, she is involved in local organizations.
Saverio was born and grew up in Italy. Graduated from Milan Polytechnics School, he joined our Italian subsidiary as a Solution engineer, before joining our Paris office in 2014.
He quickly moved into management and was recently promoted Services Director. At MEGA, he especially appreciates the work environment, the interaction and the proximity of the management.
Saverio's hidden talent? Cooking #Tiramisu Saverio is a part of our soccer team and regularly arranges games with colleagues.
Matthieu started his career in the software industry in 2003.
To meet his curiosity, he has multiplied experiences, from the automotive industry to market finance, through the high-tech sector.
Today, Matthieu has a job that allows him to develop his skills and to vary his missions within a human-sized structure.
Matthieu's passion? Golf, "a good way to relieve stress and focus on the present moment".
Charlenne studied Strategic Management at Georgetown University, where she received a certification in Change Management, in 2015.
She worked on several project management missions in various consulting companies before joining MEGA. Native of the island of Mauritius, she wanted to evolve professionally in an international and multicultural environment. So, she joined our Services team in 2018.
Charlenne's hidden talent? The ukulele She is also interested in personal development and practices reflexology.
Mega is a French software editor with a worldwide reputation. Mega works in partnership with its customers and supports them in their governance and transformation projects. Mega's values of innovation, performance and agility are keys to success.
- International company leader in its market.
- 340 employees in the world and more than 20 nationalities.
- Offices in London, Milan, Berlin, Casablanca, Singapore, Sydney, Mexico City, Boston, and Sao Paulo.
- more than 2,000 key account customers in the private and public sectors in 52 countries.
- more than 100 partners & distributors worldwide
Why joining MEGA?
- Integrate a human-sized company with technology enthusiasts with varied personalities and cultures.
- Take an advantage of a local management where your skills are valued.
- Have the opportunity to learn on a daily basis.
- Evolve in a multicultural environment within dynamic teams.
- Encourage internal and international mobility.
Various missions, a strong team spirit, challenges,.... This is what you can expect at Mega!
Mega is looking for people who really wants to get involved in their adventure and take all their projects to heart!
- A taste for the world of Tech and innovation #Geek
- A good technical background #Engineer
- A real team spirit to join various missions #Teamspirit
- The wish to evolve in a multicultural environment #Doyouspeakenglish ?
They are working in remote for a long time !
They enjoy their pro/perso life balance.
They have a green and responsible spirit
They are sporty and compete in social and collective challenges #ParisVersailles #LaParisienne #TeamFoot… They also have secret talents: music, singing, cooking...and so many more ;) They love to meet for a coffee break, happy hours and ice creams in summer!