Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Mantu is an independent international consulting player, founded in 2007. Bringing together expert and complementary brands, Mantu stands out for the breadth of its spectrum, responding to all business transformation challenges.
Its activities are divided into four practices: Leadership & Advocacy, Technology, Digital Marketing & Experience, and Total Talent Management. A wide range of skills, all serving a single mission: connecting and powering companies with leading teams and technology to succeed faster and sustainably.
From its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, Mantu relies on a community of 10,000 talented people in more than 60 countries on 5 continents and has a turnover of 810 million euros.
Mantu is strongly committed to the development of its talented people and their skills. Its community of more than 110 nationalities offers a multicultural experience characterized by the group’s strong confidence in its teams. By giving them autonomy and a high level of responsibility, young people are provided with rapid career development.
Regardless of their specialty or sector of activity, all Mantu brands address environmental and social issues with the same determination to align the pioneering spirit of its DNA with their collective responsibility.
Under the responsibility of the Campus Manager your missions will be :
- Organize, coordinate and participate in events and actions in engineering and business schools that are priorities for Mantu in order to attract interns and V.I.E. for the different brands of the group and improve the employer branding of Mantu
- Organize, coordinate and/or participate in student activities (case studies, conferences, company presentations, office visits, etc.).
- Select, organize and/or coordinate relevant school forums in relation to our target schools.
- Monitor the competition on subjects related to school relations and employer branding in order to propose innovative actions
- Animate the network of internal ambassadors in collaboration with the Campus Manager:
- Solicit ambassadors for school actions.
- Set up and animate a community of student ambassadors in our target schools and internal ambassadors (especially engineers).
- Manage projects related to school relations and be result-oriented with the implementation and monitoring of KPI's.
Ideal profile :
- Master's Degree in Business or communication school
- Ability to adapt one's speech to different interlocutors (students versus school directors, executives).
- Ability to unite and reach out to others.
- Rigorous, organized and at ease in the management and coordination of events
- Good knowledge of the Pack Office
- A first experience in school relations management, in the associative life or in J.E would be a plus.
“Mantu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.”