Who are they?
Founded in 2015, Longevity Partners assists and advises real assets businesses at every stage of their ESG approach, to turn environmental and social issues into levers for value creation throughout their activities.
With offices in ten cities around the world, Longevity Partners has established itself as a reference in the field of independent ESG consulting.
This presence has been growing steadily over the years, to the point of being recognised by the Financial Times as the fastest growing ESG consultancy in Europe in 2022.
Longevity Partners assists companies in the transition to a low-carbon economy, particularly in the following areas:
- Analysis of the challenges; definition of ESG strategies; facilitation of the deployment and development of programs related to social responsibility
- Implementation of operational solutions for environmental and social efficiency
- Support for the validation of asset performance
- Sustainable design, asset repositioning, Net-Zero Carbon, identification, and management of climate risks
Sustainability & Energy Consultant
Longevity Partners is a multidisciplinary energy and sustainability consulting company. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK and Europe, we are now a global advisory firm with clients in over 40 countries served by offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Milan, New York, Seattle, Austin, and Tokyo.
Our clients are among the world's largest real estate developers, owners, investors, and occupiers spanning all sectors of the commercial property industry. Longevity Partners assists its clients with diverse portfolios with services ranging from ESG strategy development to advising on net zero carbon implementation. At Longevity Partners, we draw on our roots in the UK and Europe to collaborate with clients to navigate a dynamic ecosystem of benchmarks, frameworks, reporting schemes, disclosures, and regulations to determine best practices and mitigate risk. We are uniquely positioned to partner with our clients wherever they are on their ESG journey.
We are recruiting a Sustainability & Energy Consultant to join our fast-growing business and provide technical support in the areas of strategy, data management, energy efficiency, and renewable energy. The role will be working in a team environment to create and implement a wide range of ESG services for our clients
Our core values are Creativity, Excellence, Integrity, Impact, and Teamwork.
Fluency in Dutch is Mandatory
The Sustainability & Energy Consultant is responsible for:
- Analyse energy consumption data, identify trends, benchmark, and correlation to degree days.
- Support on developing road maps at asset level.
- Conduct energy audits leading to the identification of energy conservation measures (ECM) and deep-retrofit energy interventions and structuring a financial investment business case.
- Preparing and presenting Energy and Sustainability strategies to clients.
- Conduct waste, water, and sustainability audits, and support the team for ESG assessments.
- Work as an active team member to deliver ambitious projects such as global Net Positive or Science Based Targets implementation roadmaps.
- Ability to undertake research and evaluation of new technologies, policies, and services in the energy sector.
- Manage analysts delivering Building Optimisation projects in the UK and Europe.
- Creation of thought leadership pieces for communication, to enhance client offerings, and ensure the team remain at the forefront of emerging thinking.
- Flexibility, including the ability to travel throughout the Netherlands and internationally.
- Dynamic simulation modelling with IES-VE software.
The successful individual will have the following experience:
- Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years in the energy efficiency sector, energy auditing, energy performance contracting, building optimisation, low carbon building design
- Analytical skills to developing a consistent and scalable approach to ESG data collection, validation, and reporting.
- Working in a rigorous manner to deliver accurate, high quality, engaging and client-ready outputs.
- Ability to speak fluently and communicate effectively in written reports and oral presentations
- Proven project management experience and excellent communication skills
- Passionate about tackling climate change and about the wider sustainability agenda
- Being able to challenge, provide insights, forecast future trends, and articulate the value of sustainability to businesses, with an understanding of future value creation.
- Fluency in English and Dutch