International Account Manager Trainee
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
ABOUT THE KWANKO GROUP
Join the European leader in digital performance marketing!
Kwanko Group is specialized in digital performance marketing: its main objective is to help its clients (advertisers and agencies) to generate more sales, more leads and more traffic on their websites and applications, and to help its publishers (blogs, websites, social networks, emailers etc.) to monetize their advertising spaces.
To achieve this, Kwanko relies on :
• its powerful affiliate platform which connects its advertisers with its international network of over 150,000 publishers.
• the expertise of its operational teams to manage advertising campaigns and generate results.
For more than 20 years now, the biggest international brands have trusted Kwanko, such Ikea, Booking, Orange, Farfetch, P&G, Prosegur, Quiksilver, Cofidis, MSC and many others.
Since its creation, the group has continued to grow: in 2022, Kwanko merged with verticalADS Group. The two groups have now a total workforce of 230 employees across 9 offices in Europe and Brazil.
Joining the Kwanko group means joining an ambitious team that has maintained its start-up spirit. The Kwanko Spirit, as we like to call it, is knowing how to show team spirit, agility and versatility in a company that evolves internationally and adapts to the many challenges of performance-based digital marketing.
Are you interested? JOIN US, GET UP and DISRUPT with Kwanko!
Culture + Kwanko
Are you a digital native? Do you keep yourself up-to-date with digital news and new technologies? Are you dynamic, motivated, eager to learn, open-minded, sociable and optimistic? Does the word ‘Challenge’ drive you in your life? Do you have a commercial awareness or are you business oriented? Are you an all-rounder person with a hands-on mentality? If so, you may read further!
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
• Participation in performance marketing campaigns optimization, action plan, proposals, operational tasks and reporting.
• In pairs, participation in the management of the advertisers’ relationships, analysing results and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Managing the publishers’ relationships: advice, negotiation, loyalty of the top publishers, invoices. You will be in touch with a variety of publishers from display and retargeting, to influence, cashback, promo codes sites, comparison sites, emailing, social media, etc.
• You have the platform at your disposal with real time statistics and control the campaigns’ assets, but you must also be proactive and anticipate the resolution of the most varied topics of our market.
• Participation in daily meetings with the team.
• Development of your network of contacts in order to optimize publishers and clients loyalty.
• Student in Business, Marketing or Communication and an interest in new technologies;
• A first experience in the Affiliate Marketing sector, or at least in the Digital area, is a plus;
• Good commercial sense and negotiation skills;
• An ability to synthesize and analyse data, to take initiatives;
• A team spirit and will to help colleagues;
• Fluent in English (mandatory), any other language is a plus, especially French, German, Italian or Spanish.
• Feel like home : a cosy and flexible working space;
• Office in the heart of Lisbon, huge rooftop with the nicest view of the city!
• PlayStation, Ping-Pong, pool table at the office;
• Free tea, coffee and fruits;
• Home office policy : up to 2 days working from home;
• Work atmosphere that allies fun and performance culture;
• International teams in Lisbon and in our offices around the world!
• Our motto: Get up and disrupt!
Interested? Send us your application (CV + cover letter).
Only applications selected for the next step would be contacted. Thank you for your understanding!
Next steps :
1) phone interview with the HR manager;
2) video call with the Team Leader and the HR Manager;
3) quick online test;
4) debrief of the test with the Hub Director;
5) if you made it that far and that the feedback is positive, the HR Manager will contact you to offer you the position!
Kwanko is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, social status and disability.