- FinTech/InsurTech, Mobilné aplikácie, Umelá inteligencia / Machine Learning
- Paris, Barcelona
- Navštíviť stránku
TypeScriptFor backend and frontend development100%
React JSWe use React Native100%
At Joko, they leverage technology to help their users shop smarter: they help people preserve their purchasing power, buy more responsibly, and save time — all at once. Their ambition is to have a positive impact on the everyday life of hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. To achieve that, they have built an app as well as a smart browser that provides users with :
- online and in-store cashback
- automatically applied coupon codes
- interest-free ‘buy now pay later’ on any shopping website
- information on their purchases’ carbon emissions
- and much more !
Joko was created in 2018 by Xavier, Alexandre, and Nicolas and the team has reached great milestones already :
- 2m+ users
- 2000+ merchant partners
- €12m+ raised from leading European investors
- 45 team members
- €20b transactions processed to date
What they are looking for
They are looking for people who are willing to get out of their comfort zone to reach outstanding goals. Doers who never stop learning. People who are talented, optimistic, and fun: setting the bar high and willing to give feedback, but not taking themselves too seriously.
They value talents from diverse backgrounds and experiences to create great things together. Their team is made up of various profiles (former entrepreneurs, engineers, PhDs, etc.), each with a singular path that led them to join us.
To achieve their ambition, They built Joko around 5 core values :
- we set the bar high
- we get things done
- we care for others
- we never stop learning
- we make it fun
If these values are aligned with what you are looking for and who you are, they would love to meet you !
Good to know
Their Parisian office is located in the very heart of the city, close to Strasbourg-Saint-Denis.
They believe that flexibility and trust are important parts of a company. Their work environment reflects this thanks to :
- Flexible remote: If you live in Paris, you can work from our office or from your place with no constraints. If you live elsewhere, you can get access to a coworking space.
- Work from anywhere: Do you want to travel to South America for a month and work from there? For up to 3 months a year, you can work from most countries in the world.
On top of that, they offer many perks such as :
- a budget for remote work equipment
- a Swile card for your meals
- a premium Alan Blue health insurance
- a budget for training to keep learning new things
- frequent team events and the Joko house every quarter !
Joko was also awarded the B-Corp certification for their environmental achievements and commitment.