Year of Founding1994
Average Age33 years old
Revenue24 millions d'euros en 2020
Choosing infomaniak means being committed to the economy of tomorrow. Sustainable, social and local are the values of infomaniak for 25 years. Boris Siegenthaler, co-founder and and strategic director of Infomaniak.
Infomaniak in a few figures
One aperitif per month...
...for all employees
Infomaniak is first and foremost a large family of web enthusiasts keen to develop European alternatives to the GAFAM.
An essential European cloud operator and Switzerland’s leading web technology developer, Infomaniak is dedicated proponent of an ethical and sustainable web which respects privacy and creates local jobs. From data center design to product development and the orchestration of cloud infrastructures, the company maintains end-to-end control of its value chain and is owned exclusively by its founders and employees.
This unique autonomous approach allows it to ensure the security, confidentiality and sovereignty of the data of more than one million users in over 208 countries.
Today, Infomaniak offers all the online services that businesses need to work online while ensuring their visibility and sustainable development.
Self-taught or university graduates, Infomaniak is looking for ambitious individuals for whom the pursuit of excellence, critical thinking and the desire to progress are core concepts. They are energetic yet relaxed people who enjoy working in a convivial and stimulating environment. In addition to this, they enjoy waking up in the morning with the feeling of having real responsibilities and a genuine impact on the lives of thousands of users worldwide.
- A burgeoning company with values and exciting projects
- Regular company excursions (skiing, cinema premieres, restaurants, visits to wine cellars, etc.)
- A break room with games consoles, arcade games, pinball, table football, etc.
- The possibility of working from home up to 40% of your work time
- Flexible hours enabling you to reconcile your professional and private life
- Up to CHF 1,500 / year depending on the means of transport you use (soft mobility)
- Horizontal management which fosters self-reliance and a culture of initiative
- The possibility of working standing up in the office
- Complementary accident insurance covering treatment in a private clinic (LAAC)
- Uncapped LPP salaries
- A Tesla available for employees
- Data centers that we own
- The company has been committed to environmental issues since 2007
Otázky a odpovede