- Farmaceutický priemysel / Biotechnológie, Zdravie
- Od 50 do 250 zamestnancov
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Dátum nástupu:
- Vzdelanie: 3-ročné vysokoškolské štúdium
- skúsenosti: > 2 roky
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Qui sont-ils ?
Depixus® is a fast-growing venture-funded life science tools company, with over 50 staff based in both Paris and Cambridge, UK, bringing to market its award-winning MAGNA™ platform. MAGNA™ will take researchers beyond the limitations of current day sequencing to reveal new insights into the dynamic genome, enabling important advances in clinical research and drug development.
This role presents a genuinely exciting and unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in a talented and diverse multinational team at a key stage in the company’s evolution.
Descriptif du poste
As we are moving from prototype towards commercial launch of our MAGNA™ platform, we are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to imagine and execute validation testing activities, to ensure that our Instruments are running correctly and at the desired performance level.
As a Validation Engineer at Depixus, you will:
· Design validation test protocols for our instrument
· Collaborate with the design teams to ensure testability
· Create automated test scripts
· Execute tests and write reports
· Analyse results; report bugs and non-conformities
· Ensure the traceability of the tested devices
This role would suit you if you:
· Have at least 3 years of relevant experience in Validation Testing
· Know how to use standard lab equipment (multi-meter, oscilloscope, probes…)
· Ideally have worked on optical benches
· Are comfortable using diverse and new test equipment
· Enjoy talking to a varied design team
· Can think of creative solutions
· Are methodical and rigorous
· Have good knowledge of Validation testing (both software and on physical systems)
· Enjoy critical and analytical thinking
· Enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment
Our Perks & Benefits:
· Working in an innovative environment with passionate people
· Potential to grow into futures opportunities
· Attractive Salary, based on experience
· BSPCE Plan
Our technical stack:
· JIRA or similar
· Visio interview or call with the HR team
· Technical test / Technical interview with manager
· Final interview + visit office / lab
Equal Opportunity at Depixus
Depixus an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
You can read more about Depixus and MAGNA on our website (www.depixus.com).
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri