- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Assurance, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Human Resources and Office Assistant - M/F/D - Apprenticeship
- Alternance (12 mois)
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Zelros, a pioneer and award-winning AI/ML solution for InsurTech, enables insurance distribution agents to easily offer personalized customer experience across every channel. The world’s largest insurance companies today trust Zelros to gain a modern solution for driving a predictive, personalized, omnichannel experience leading to increased revenue and minimal churn. Global customers include MAIF, BPCE Group, Groupama, Crédit Agricole Italy, Matmut, Baloise Group, AssurOne and Simpego. Zelros today operates in France and North America.
If you want to join a dynamic, international high-growth tech company and make a visible difference for our business, please read on.
You will handle a variety of missions covering Human Resources and Office management
- You partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements for each role and manage full cycle recruiting process
- You develop and cultivate a talent pipeline
- You strengthen Zelros employer brand, both internally and externally, promoting our values and maintaining our diversity
- You prepare and deal with onboarding and offboarding processes on Human Resources and administrative matters and participate in the administrative management of employees (contracts, health insurance affiliation, medical check up organization, HR data collection)
- You act as an advisor to Zelros’ employees and help them getting answers on Human Resources and administrative matters
- You are considered as a Happiness officer, organizing regular internal events and gatherings and making sure that Zelrosians are happy to work, in a sound and pleasant environment
This job is for you if :
- You are currently starting your final year towards getting a Master degree specialized in Human Resources
- You have a first experience in the field of Human Resources
- You speak fluent french and english
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and shine in bonding people together
- You are not afraid to work on various topics, get involved in different projects and are excellent at multitasking
- You are a positive and enthusiastic person and value teamwork
It’s even better if :
- You are good at structuring your work and delivering on tight deadlines
- You are a creative person and excel at getting a global picture
LOCATION & MOBILITY
The role is based in Paris (France).
We operate under a flexible work framework (home or office), with no min / max days of required presence on site.
- Introductory call
- Interview with the Head of Talents and the Office Manager
- Case study
- Interview with the CEO
- A strong corporate culture with Ambition, Trust & Humility as core values.
- Trust & Achievement environment where diversity and feedback are driving forces.
- Perks with food vouchers
- Events (Monthly get-together, Karaoke nights, Sports events, …)
- A flexible work framework with funded material to have the perfect place to work from home
Send your application to email@example.com
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter