Welcome to the Jungle
- Début :
Welcome to the Jungle
- Media, Recruitment
- Début :
Is the job market a Jungle?
Welcome to the Jungle is the multichannel media company that aims to inspire every individual to thrive in their professional lives.
We propose a wide variety of high-quality content (articles, videos, series, podcasts, magazines or events) to help young professionals rethink their relationship with work.
We have also created a content-rich website with 3000+ detailed company profiles – including photos, videos, and statistics (number of employees, gender, average age) – making valuable job search information accessible for prospective candidates. It is now way easier for them to narrow down the tribe they belong to!
Aiming to propose the best possible candidate experience, we provide recruiters with Welcome Kit, an in-house applicant tracking system (ATS) that is collaborative, intuitive and efficient. Recruiters using Welcome Kit can post unlimited job offers within their company profile, and efficiently manage every candidate application.
We are looking for a freelance copywriter for a 2 month-mission. As our freelance copywriter, you will work closely with our Brand team to ideate the text our users and members encounter when navigating through Welcome to the Jungle and its products.
You will help shape brand experiences by crafting copy that helps users find their way around, and you will tell compelling stories about our brand and products.
Working in support of the marketing team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with our Product Marketing Managers, Product and Graphic designers, Growth Managers, Customer Support, etc.
Based on our brand platform and messaging framework, you will contribute to setting up the tone for content and driving cohesive product narratives across multiple touchpoints, creating clear, concise, inclusive, and BS-free text, that will be destinated to a variety of formats, from the shortest (baselines, titles, banners, notifications, CTAs…) to the longest (landing pages, company decks, or emails).
Some examples of your different projects during these two months are:
- Member onboarding (Pop-up, email, notification, feature announcement)
- Welcome Original Ads (Titles, banners, CTA)
- CRM (Push notifications, featured content, emails)
- Brand storytelling (communication campaigns, brand platform, slogans…)
- Landing pages (Titles, storytelling, feature description, CTA)
- UX Writing and microcopy (modals, warnings)
- Contribution to the creation and update of our brand guidelines (tone of voice, messaging framework, and architecture)
- Contribution to brand management to ensure consistency of our messaging across all touchpoints and platforms
- Product & brand description
- You’re a French native speaker and can write compelling, original copy in both French and English.
- You have excellent communication skills and you are obsessed by spelling and grammar
- You have excellent organizational and project management skills, being able to manage your priorities to meet the deadlines
- You are able to work at a high level of quality
- You demonstrate high initiative and ownership of issues
Welcome to the Jungle aspires to promote a positive social impact. Its mission includes paying particularly close attention to fostering diversity, inclusion and equality within teams as well as within its community.
Meet the Welcome to the Jungle team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin