Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Toucan is a customer-facing analytics platform that empowers companies to drive engagement with data storytelling. With the best customizable end-user experience across any device, over 4 million Toucan stories are viewed each year. Toucan’s no-code, cloud-based platform cuts development costs and time to value with a fast, seamless implementation.
You’ll be joining a caring team, located in France and in the United States, who is helping companies provide easy-to-use, actionable and collaborative customer-facing analytics experiences.
Our Mission & Vision:
To power the world’s most engaging customer experiences with data and to make customer-facing analytics easily deployable with the highest scalability and the best end user experience.
What if you were helping to run the financial planning and operations of a high growth scale up?
Join our finance team and gain extensive experience on how finance, accounting and operations are conducted within a fast-growing scale up !
We are looking for a creative, high-energy and proactive Finance Intern to join our Finance team
YOUR MISSIONS & PROJECTS
As a Finance intern, your role is to provide support so that our organization becomes more data-driven and operates efficiently.
You collaborate directly with the VP level management & co-founders to improve our reporting process
You develop analysis on monthly P&L to improuve financial management of Toucantoco
You collaborate with the C-level team to implement data-driven improvements and reporting processes, helping them develop and monitor departmental and company-wide KPIs.
You improve our financial processes and tools and link them to our financial forecasts.
You handle major Finance projects with our Financial Director
You participate in our cash collection effort and sales administration.
You contribute to the improvement of our information systems (Salesforce, Zoho, Regate) and processes.
You help the HR & Office manager on simple task relative to HR follow-up and all intern event organization
You will help us prepare for the next steps of our growth and fundraising process !
Perfect timing to make a place for yourself and learn first hand how Finance is run within a fast growing scale up
You work in a B2B universe, full of opportunities, and revolutionize the usage of Data in various sectors (Industry, Luxury, Telecoms, Banking, etc..)
We foster autonomy
Caring Organisation, healthy and simple atmosphere
You join a small high-energy team working in one the latest innovation space in Paris
An atmosphere Welcoming, Healthy and Simple.
Team collaboration is not a false promise but a reality
Internship : 800 to 1000€ net, tickets restaurants
- You have a thorough knowledge in Finance, and ideally had already done a previous internship in a similar environment
- You have a Eye for quality and attention to detail, especially for reporting and analysis
- You are proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint & Google presentation, Microsoft Excel & Google Spreadsheet
- You think creatively, and are able to develop and apply new approaches, programs and techniques
- You speak and write in “English professionnaly”, “French fluently” and “idiomatically” to work in an international context
- You’re a fast learner, your onboarding will be both business (SaaS, Sales Cycle, etc…) and tech oriented (Salesforce, Hubspot, Regate, Ibiza…). This challenge should be a motivation!
- You like to work on multiple projects at the same time and strive to put your energy where it has the more impact
- Pragmatic and resourceful, you’re a “doer” = you do things, quick and well. Even if you have to correct it afterward.
- You are convinced of the impact that data presentation can have
- Creative, curious and autonomous, you are ambitious and want to participate in a start-up growth
- You are a team player and want to progress in the contact of performing individuals
You are in the last year of study in a top engineer, business school or university
A personal success, that you are proud to present us in two lines in your mail. No cover letter.
By clicking on the big “Apply” button ‘Welcome to the jungle’
**Being available to start on Janvier, 2024 **