Too Good To Go
Customer Care Specialist
Too Good To Go
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Customer Care Specialist
Si le gaspillage alimentaire était un pays, il serait le 3ème plus gros pollueur au monde.
C’est de ce constat qu’est né Too Good To Go pour proposer un outil simple permettant à chacun de lutter contre le gaspillage alimentaire, à son échelle, qu’on soit commerçant ou utilisateur.
Après seulement 4 années d’existence, le mouvement Too Good To Go est dans 15 pays en Europe; et nous débarquons aux USA!
En France, l’application compte plus de 7 millions de téléchargements, plus de 14 000 partenaires et ensemble, ils ont sauvé plus de 17 millions de repas !
Too Good To Go a un vrai rôle de sensibilisation sur le gaspillage alimentaire et a aujourd’hui l’ambition d’être une réelle autorité de lutte sur ce sujet.
Chez Too Good To Go, ils oeuvrent pour un monde avec du sens, où la nourriture produite est consommée et ne finit pas tragiquement gaspillée.
Descriptif du poste
Too Good To Go is the world’s number 1 app for fighting food waste.
Why do we fight food waste ? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with 15 countries currently active and more coming! But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 45 million meals from the bin with over 17 million meals saved just in France!
We have big, big plans to keep up our growth path and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors. Too Good To Go is not only an app but a growing movement of people fighting food waste, and it would not exist without our committed users and stores who desperately want to save delicious food. To keep our communities deeply motivated, it is crucial to take care of them, but also encourage, inspire and empower them.
For our users, it translates into providing not only a great solution but also delivering the greatest experience possible thanks to a best-in-class customer service. It also means making our users real ambassadors of Too Good To Go.
You can apply either in French or in English. An excellent level of written French is mandatory for this position.
You will be a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic company where you will contribute to make the world a better place ! Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by:
- Helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices
- Making users waste-fighting ambassadors and responsible customers : we need you to help us achieve this specific goal !
- By building our community, we aim to become THE reference in the fight against food waste.
Your missions as a Customer Care Specialist:
You will work in the heart of the Customer Success department and you will build & provide a consistent & customized experience in order to create ambassadors fighting food waste. To do so, you will :
- Be the ambassador of the fight against food waste, embody our philosophy and respect our tone to all users
- Implement our customer care policy: answer to a broad variety of requests of our food waste heroes. You will have to make each user feel unique and considered.
- Take charge of the quality of the customer relationship. Make sure Too Good To Go becomes and remains as the best Customer Care Service it can be. We want users to come back to us even if the experience has been bad, just because they appreciated how we treated them.
- Make our users become ambassadors : empower them to make them fight food waste and realize how important it is nowadays. It all starts by becoming the best ambassador you can be : show the example and have a positive mindset
- Think about ways to improve customer care experience trough new processes :be resourceful to find solutions to any challenge you face.
If you want to join our waste-warrior team, you have to be :
- In love with our beautiful planet and ready to fight food waste to save it, whatever happens !
- Focus and passionate about the customer service (you’re happy when you find solutions and when you turn an unhappy user to a real ambassador of Too Good To Go)
- Diplomatic, able to adapt to any kind of person and always be patient
- Positive ! You have the ability to always take a step back and to not be affected by others’ feelings.
- Able to handle repetitive tasks : you will answer lots of tickets during the day
- Eager to make the Customer Care Department grow by taking part in various projects.
- Excited by the idea of working in a team <3
- A perfect French writer, without any spelling mistakes.
- A fast learner, that can quickly be operational on your mission.
- Fun ! :D (Would be required, to make your team happy)
You should have:
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow.
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.
Déroulement des entretiens
What we have to offer
A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
The experience of being part of an international company with 650 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
Découvrez l'équipe de Too Good To Go
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin