- Logiciels, Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Pharmaceutique / Biotechnologique
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Cancer is the chimera of modern society. 15 million people will not survive from cancer in 2030 and every second person on the planet will be diagnosed with cancer throughout his life.
Evidence-driven precision medicine is becoming a game-changer in cancer treatment.
Data curation along with clinical outcomes harnessing artificial intelligence provide predictive mechanisms to assess response to treatment as well as to determine optimal treatment plans.
In this context, Therapanacea is a fast-growing medical start-up company that develops artificial intelligence solutions to unlock the full potential of cancer treatment.
Our vision – in collaboration with the leading clinical and academic partners - is
to introduce the first, self-contained, self-trained paradigm to move cancer research
and treatment in a new dimension targeting drug development, treatment selection, treatment assessment, and optimization of clinical outcomes.
We thrive to improve patient’s quality of life by enabling health care providers to design smarter treatment plans, work more effectively, and reduce toxic side effects.
Founded in 2017, TheraPanacea has received several national and international awards recognizing the innovation and scientific excellence of its products and projects, including the European Research Council grant in 2016 and the 1st Prize of the Paris Region in 2018 AI Challenge.
For more information about the company please visit therapanacea.eu.
ART-Plan is a web-based medical imaging software for radiotherapy treatment planning. Used in hospitals by doctors and physicists, it aims to improve the quality of radiotherapy treatment and to increase the number of patients treated via reduction of planning time and effort.
Backend Engineer: Responsibilities
- Design, implement, document new features, and solve bugs on the ART-Plan platform
- Solve problems in areas like Engineering, Architecture, performance, 3D imaging, linear algebra
- Code review peers work
- Work as a member of a cross-functional team and closely interact with other teams
- Lead by example in engineering best practices and deliverability
- Docker (Kubernetes soon)
- react js
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- 3 years building software solutions in an environment that supports best practices
- Unit Testing everything! almost
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience working as part of a team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience or strong motivation to work in the healthcare industry, startup environment, AI technology environment
- Python3, C++, C# or go
- GitLab CI/CD
- integration, system, and performance testing
- GPU programming
- Event-Driven Architecture
Contract Type: Employee or Freelancer
Salary negotiable based on qualification and experience