iOS Software Engineer
iOS Software Engineer
Swissquote is the “Swiss Leader in online banking”. Founded 20 years ago by two engineers, Swissquote builds innovative and state-of-the-art digital solutions to help its clients meet their investment needs!
Robo-advisory, virtual reality, crypto-currencies… there is no limit to what Swissquote can do to revolutionise the financial world!
As an iOS Developer, you will maintain and develop Swissquote native mobile apps. These apps are used every day by several hundreds of thousands customers to make payments, get financial information and trade on international financial markets.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary product squad and work closely with other mobile developers in a very dynamic environment. You will be involved in all phases of the development lifecycle, including:
- requirements gathering
- specification review and approval
- application security
- architecture and refactoring
- work with interaction designers
- collaboration with backend developers
- troubleshooting and debugging
- testing, deployment, documentation and code reviews
Enthusiastic about joining a challenging and innovative environment, you are passionate about information technologies and you thrive on learning and pushing your knowledge to the limit. You are a highly motivated developer, able to propose creative solutions to complex problems. You can also bring great soft skills such as team work, flexibility, transparency and openness.
Your technical skills set:
- At least 1 to 5 years’ experience with iOS development
- Good knowledge of Swift
- Analyze mobile application code security, efficiency and performance
- Provide accurate estimates to management
- Excellent knowledge of UIKit, especially animations
- Knowledge of mobile dev best practices such Agile methodologies, source control management, HTTP and REST APIs
- Demonstrated experience as an iOS developer through past career experiences developing native apps for Apple App Store
- Knowledge of iOS frameworks
- Experience with continuous integration is an asset
- Experience with Android development is an asset
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin