Head of Finance & Operations
- Télétravail total possible
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 5 ans
- SaaS / Cloud Services, Software
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Head of Finance & Operations
In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity
by unleashing the power of content.
So we’ve built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
Within 3 years, Strapi became the leading open-source Headless CMS (Content Management System). It powers tens of thousands of projects all over the world and is used by massive companies, such as IBM, Walmart and the Nasa.
The community of users is growing very fast, as well as our needs related to finance. Working directly with the CEO, you will lead all the finance, admin and legal topics. Also, you will have lots of challenges to tackle: international (Strapi, Inc. is a US company, Strapi Solutions SAS is a French subsidiary), open-source software, etc.
This position is a very strategic, so we will give you the possibility to create what is relevant for the company. Thanks to our strong ownership culture, you will have the opportunity to build everything (almost) from scratch.
- Revamp our company dashboards to create crystal clear financial forecasts and reports.
- Manage the relations with investors, accountants, and bankers.
- Define workflows and policies to spend the company’s money (equipment, software, travel, etc.) and workflows.
- Lead, in collaboration with the Sales and Customer Success team, the payments (billing system, payment reminders, etc.) from our customers and potential conflicts or negotiations.
- Get external financings from loans or investors.
- Reduce our costs through CIR, JEI or CII.
- Make sure we are up-to-date with tax pavements.
- Work collaboratively with CEO to develop and execute financing plan.
- Manage the Office Manager and the topics related to our office (even if most of the team works remotely).
- Choose and set up the right tools to be as efficient as possible.
- Implement great processes: employees reimbursement, etc.
- Make sure both Strapi, Inc. and Strapi Solutions SAS are compliant or every aspect (taxes, corporate, social, litigation,etc.).
- Manage the contracts with external contractors.
- Create a vendor portal to make sure each of them follow some rules.
- You already worked at a similar position in a startup environment
- Experienced with US and French laws
- Call with the CEO in order to get to know each other better and explain the scope of the mission.
- Online assessment to understand how you would react to some situations.
- Calls, lunch or drinks with the team and hopefully a final offer.
Meet the Strapi team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin