Senior Full Stack Developer
- Blockchain, Sports, Video Games
Senior Full Stack Developer
Founded in 2018, Sorare is the fastest growing consumer startup in Europe with $30m in sales in March 2021 only, across 140 countries.
They’ve crafted a delightful experience where fans can connect with their favourite football players. Their mission is simple yet ambitious: to become the game within the game.
Based in Paris, Sorare is both profitable and in hyper-growth mode, fueled by a $50m Series A in February 2021. This financing was led by a world-class team including Benchmark, Accel Partners, and footballers including Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand.
Sorare is looking for a Full stack Developer to join the team in Paris. You should be excited to join a growing start up and work on a cutting edge product.. You should have a strong understanding of front and back end development, with the interest to develop and implement your own features. This role is working on a live, in production game, therefore the work that you do impacts our players directly, having a sensibility for the user is important. You’ll be working closely within a team of developers, reporting into the CTO. All of our team members have a say in the shape of the product, you will attend weekly meetings to help define the roadmap and priorities and then work towards building our unique and category leading game.
You don’t have to like Football, games or crypto to work here. What we look for is people who like to get things done, work in a growing company, take ownership and autonomy for their work and want to learn and develop.
- You will be joining the engineering team composed of the CTO and 5
- Tackle hard projects from start to finish, from front to back to blockchain
- Deeply care about security, performance and maintainability
- Have an holistic view of the tech stack
- Implement features for our players
- Ethereum / Solidity
- Ruby on Rails
- React / Typescript
- Docker / Kubernetes / Rancher
- Previous experience as a full-stack developer. You have hands-on knowledge of frontend, backend and infrastructure development.
- Independent and highly motivated: You are able to conduct a project fast and by yourself.
- Eager to learn: You are not afraid by new technologies or new paradigms.
- Attentive to details: From front to back, you strive for the best quality
- Excited to work on a growing team, solving complex issues
Why Join Us
- Ambition - Join an early-stage startup with demonstrated traction and the global ambition to create a category leader
- Impact - Joining our small team, you will be highly impactful from the beginning. We’re looking to hire talented, autonomous people who can bring their expertise to shape the game and company as we grow
- Stock Options - We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care - We offer fully subsidised/covered health care
- Gym Membership - We like our employees to be able to spend time on their health. We will cover the monthly membership to our local gym
- Holidays - We offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year, in addition to the national holidays (between 7 and 11 days depending on the year)
- Latest Tech - When you join Sorare, you will be awarded €2500 to spend on equipment such as monitors, computer, etc
- Lunch Vouchers - Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses via meal vouchers
- Relocation - Employees relocating to Paris will be assisted with the move, to make it as easy and enjoyable as possible
Please note, we speak English in the studio, please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.
Meet the Sorare team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin