Année de création2012
Âge moyen30 ans
SoPost is an award-winning technology company that is thoroughly disrupting the product sampling space. SoPost technology is used by many of the world's leading brands to run the most powerful sampling campaigns online, with a focus on relevance, data and analytics.
We work with over 200 different brands, including many Fortune 500 companies and some of the world’s largest companies.
SoPost is growing quickly and is looking for talented people to join our rapidly expanding team in Paris. SoPost newcomers are all integral to the future growth and success of SoPost’s operations.
Would you be described as passionate, dedicated and personable? That's a very good start.
Our mission is to build the most powerful product sampling platform in the world, with a focus on relevance, data and analytics. It is important that we all know why we’re doing this, and we should stay focused on this mission as well as the 5 core values coming along with: Ownership, Trust, No surprises, Bigger than me & Doing it right !
It's important to us that you share these values and that you're a good fit (both professionally & personally). That way we can bring the very best out in you and create something amazing together.
We are a sociable and energetic bunch who genuinely like each other. We thrive in collaboration, sharing and bouncing ideas off one another, sharing knowledge and our past successes & failures.
New employees are made to feel very welcome and are integrated quickly:
“I had a fantastic employee induction. It was fun meeting all of SoPost’s employees and understand the company culture, values and practices. Not to mention food, drinks and activities!
“I have been here at SoPost for about 6 weeks already and could not have asked for a better introduction to a company. SoPost week was so well executed, I had such an amazing time and it was so cool to meet so many friendly faces.”
SoPost is unique! There really is no place like it.
SoPost is keen to provide all employees with valuable globally rolled out benefits:
- Quarterly Wellness Allowance
- After 5 & 10 years, (in your 6th and 11th years) you have the opportunity to take a four week sabbatical with a generous contribution from SoPost towards whatever you have planned
- Commitment to growing your professional development and a training budget to support that commitment
- Eligibility for our flexible working arrangement, giving you the power to manage your time and place of work
- Participation in Company Annual Bonus Plan
- Social events (yearly Global SoPost week, monthly team lunches and quarterly drinks / team building activities)
Questions et réponses sur SoPost