- Logiciels, SaaS / Cloud Services, Big Data
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Who are they?
Popsink helps data teams deliver deep product impact. With Popsink, users create data services that react to product events in real-time and can quickly alert/enrich other services and tools, leading to deep personalization and timely automation. Think giving data teams the power to build microservices.
Popsink helps teams build and deploy data products whose impact generalizes well beyond dashboards. It provides a simple interface for users to easily capture, process, and share data with humans and systems alike – all in real-time.
Popsink is a young startup created in 2021. We are building a service dedicated to allowing non technical users to build continuous data processing pipelines using only SQL. We are 10 people, full remote from Europe. We are running pilot projects with several companies.
- You will work on production and preproduction infrastructure. Multi-cloud.
- We believe in Infrastructure As Code (Terraform, Ansible) and GitOps.
- You will be a part of a 5 person technical team
- You will have to integrate security aspects on all the steps of the product.
- We deploy multiple times per work day with the help of our CI/CD using github actions and AWS services.
- You will analyze the security risks and manage incidents .
Must have :
Nice to have :
- Quick call
- Technical test
- 1 hour interview