- > 2 ans
- Logiciels, FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
- > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
At Payhawk, we’re building the financial system of tomorrow. Our mission is to simplify the way companies spend and empower every business to reach its full potential by automating its payments and revamping its finance team operations.
Founded in 2018, we’re now more than 200 people spread across six international offices including our office in the heart of Paris. Our team has raised more than $240M to disrupt the expense management sector and Payhawk has recently reached the unicorn status. 🦄
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating a high producing sales pods of Small Business Account Executives, and in doing so generating pipelines and revenue for the sales organization
- Formulate and execute monthly and quarterly sales plans
- Assist sales team with co-selling in customer meetings, presentations and negotiations
- Inspire, lead and coach a dynamic and fast paced sales team
- Coach and provide feedback to the sales team in the areas of sales/personal development, direction and focus
- Conduct weekly forecast, pipeline reviews and quarterly progress review sessions with each representative
- Manage productivity, funnel of opportunities and quality to ensure teams meet established goals and standards
- Systemic co-selling and gong call reviews to optimize team performance
- Ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of systems that will make our team more efficient
- Assist in managing programs to achieve target goals for team and individual representatives
- Working closely with hiring agencies and our people ops team regarding recruitment & onboarding
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communications and leadership skills
- 2-3+ years of successful sales management experience in a fast growth SaaS environment (4+ for Mid-Market Sales Manager)
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Success in recruiting, building, growing and managing highly prolific sales team
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Extensive experience with Salesforce and other sales enablement tools such as Gong, Linkedin Sales Nav, Salesloft…
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package + pension scheme
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Exceptional work environment.
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the EU.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter