Year of Founding2006
Average Age32 years old
OpenAirlines Mission: "Accelerate the world's transition to sustainable aviation through digital technology."
🌍 Join OpenAirlines on our journey to save the planet! 🛫
Since airline traffic is growing faster than ever, to tackle this challenge, we invented SkyBreathe®, an eco-flying software to help airlines and their stakeholders reduce their fuel costs and environmental impact. Today, we are the 2nd French Cleantech with the highest positive impact in C02 reduction.
💚 OpenAirlines is also :
- A green culture, strong ethical values, certified B-corp and HappyTrainnees,
- Talented employees who are passionate about their missions and acting in favor of the environment,
- A fun and relaxed atmosphere,
- A job and a key role in a fast-growing international company,
- A pleasant and international work environment with premises that favor openness, transparency, and cohesion.
OpenAirlines is looking for curious and innovative minds motivated by the stakes of global warming and the technological challenges that will help save our planet.
By joining OpenAirlines you will:
🌱 Play a part of a more sustainable aviation
🏢 Work in the city center of Toulouse and abroad
🌴 Change your work environment 3 weeks per year with our "work from anywhere” policy
🧠 Grow your potential by participating in conferences, events (DevFest, French Tech...), online courses, FedEx Day: 24 hours of team innovation or internal promotion
🚵♀️ Have every year a sustainable mobility package and a culture pass
🤟 Have fun with unique team-building activities
🍾 Celebrate achievements with amazing parties and afterworks at the local bar at the slightest opportunity!
🦸♀️ Be welcomed by a buddy to ensure a smooth transition into our working environment
🐻❄️ Have a mascot: Viktor, a 2m tall polar bear who watches over us.